The whole wine list is remarkably comprehensive. No matter. The sommelier, maestro Francesco Cioria, is a star! insalata di puntarelle e cavolo romanesco, olio alle alici del Mar Cantabrico Cenone di Capodanno 2019/2020 del San Domenico di Imola. Everything about the experience was first class. Collared shirt for men & dress, pants or skirt for women - I would say no jeans. Natale, Capodanno, San Valentino...il Ristorante San Domenico propone dei menu esclusivi per le occasioni speciali. Il menù segue la stagionalità dei prodotti ma al primo posto la qualità della materia prima e la semplificazione delle ricette. Hotels near Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari, Hotels near Bim Biblioteca comunale di Imola, Hotels near (BLQ) Guglielmo Marconi Airport, European Restaurants for Families in Imola, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Imola. spinaci al sesamo e mousseline all’aceto balsamico We matched our menu choices with the wines from the extensive by-the glass list. Sorry we won't be back.With so many choices, who needs the aggravation? I was easygoing. As we speak very, very little Italian, we were able to work out a few dishes...on the menu, but our waiter was very helpful in explaining them to us. Se continui ad utilizzare questo sito noi assumiamo che tu ne sia felice. Festeggia il Capodanno  scegliendo il cenone in montagna in uno splendido HOTEL  Un’esperienza magica per vivere una fine d’anno in quota, con lo spirito che solo la montagna regala durante le feste, A CAVALLO DI CAPODANNO NON SI ACCETTANO SOGGIORNI INFERIORI ALLE 3 NOTTI, Riduzione del 20% no ai 10 anni, del 50% no ai 5 anni, GRATIS no ai 2 anni, BAMBINI CHE NON SOGGIORNANO: (Primo + secondo + dolce + bibita), BAMBINI CHE SOGGIORNANO: Listino pensione Rifugio 2000, Possibilità di pernottamento (posti limitati chiamare!). However, that dish is worth the trip. This would not be an issue in North America and I very much resent it here. I POSTI VANNO A RUBA! No matter. If you like fine, sophisticated dining in the Italian tradition, this is not to be missed.More. +39 3936058906 –  Lovely meal. The menu also remains essentially unchanged, with the famous “raviolone di San Domenico” as the signature dish. We chose one menu degustazione ; I must eat gluten free so we had rice and we couldn’t try the famous uovo al raviolo , but all the dishes were on a really high level of...cooking that it’s worth a star . You have to just sit back and enjoy the experience. We chose the goose liver pate for an entree and a wonderful lamb dish as our main. quaglia, rapa rossa e polvere di caffè This is not a place for the financial feint of heart, however. Earlier this week my wife and I revisited Imola’s San Domenico after an approximately 15 year hiatus. PRENOTAZIONE OBBLIGATORIA! I got fried fish which I believe I didn't...order-but the menu was only in Italian. The business lunch as €75 per person including wines is a great deal for 2* restaurant. I think this is one of the best restaurants in the city. We matched our menu choices with the wines from the extensive by-the glass list. We had a great bottle of white that our waiter recommended. on the menu, but our waiter was very helpful in explaining them to us. Arrostino di coniglio al rosmarino We each ordered two courses but almost had a full...meal with just all the little tastes that emerged from the kitchen. One of the best restaurant experiences I ever had. However at the end, the bill was $62 and their internet wasn't working. *** Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Code di gamberi in crosta di corn flakes Why should I have to run to a cash machine. cooking that it’s worth a star . disponibili altre soluzioni o altre strutture alberghiere abbinabili. We truly enjoyed our meal there and we were able to meet the chefs. Overlooking an elegant square in the historic centre, a succession of dining rooms increase the pleasures of cuisine with a regional and creative flavo... Two MICHELIN Stars: Excellent cooking, worth a detour! Everything was done to perfection. Cuore di filetto di baccalà in olio cottura NO accomdatoin other than telling me to the bank machine at the corner or to cough up cash. San Domenico, Imola: See 1,125 unbiased reviews of San Domenico, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 186 restaurants in Imola. Aperto al Pubblico ed Attivo con il Delivery - Ristorante San Domenico a Imola è un locale stellato Michelin che da quasi 40 anni domina la scena nazionale e internazionale. Pity- we enjoyed the restaurant.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. meal with just all the little tastes that emerged from the kitchen. Classy and elegant environment even though a little old style . Friendly and professional mood, they served a menù that was a look to the past for a new future. We skipped dessert as we had to catch a train back to Bologna. This is not a place for the financial feint of heart, however. Moreover, the lunch menu was also very reasonably priced so we paid with a smile. The business lunch as €75 per person including wines is a great deal for 2* restaurant.More, A gala dinner to celebrate 50 years of history of this 2 Michelin’s stars restaurant. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. Era il 1970 e Gianluigi Morini aveva in mente di costruire un locale che potesse rivaleggiare con i grandi ristoranti di cucina francese, al punto che ai fornelli chiamò il migliore, quello che sarebbe diventato il re dei cuochi italiani, Nino Bergese. The wine pairings were delicious and locally sourced. My husband and I had lunch here and loved the experience. 02326810039, "Utilizziamo i cookie per essere sicuri che tu possa avere la migliore esperienza sul nostro sito. Why should I have to run to a cash machine. We were warmly greeted and shown to a lovely table. I find this is a sneaky way of merchant avoiding the surcharge at the expense of customers. Highly recommended!More. Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean, European, Emilian, Northern-Italian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This is a real RESTAURANT. as innovative as in other michelin starred places, San Domenico does what it does (classic cuisine) extremely well and I would not want to change a thing. The same banquettes, which I remember...so well from fashionable restaurants in New York in the 1970’s. Pity- we enjoyed the restaurant. We skipped dessert as we had to catch a train back to Bologna. The service was perfect. ... Dal 1 luglio al 29 agosto 2020 chiusura al pubblico il martedì pomeriggio. CONTATTACI: +39 3936058906 Festeggia il Capodanno scegliendo il cenone in montagna in uno splendido HOTEL Un’esperienza magica per vivere una fine d’anno in quota, con lo spirito che solo la montagna regala durante le feste. so well from fashionable restaurants in New York in the 1970’s. ISCRIVITI ALLA NEWSLETTER, Cenone di Capodanno 2019/2020 del San Domenico di Imola, per la tua pubblicità su romagnaatavola.it, Licenza Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 IT. The price is right for the service and the quality .More, A friend of ours who is a Bologna native suggested that we visit San Domenico for a meal. Classy. *** PER INFO SULLE DISPONIBILITA’ e PRENOTAZIONI. Rahter than pay the surcharge, they'd rather have their customer run out to a bank machine . Awesome. Riso mantecato all’olio extra vergine *** We truly enjoyed our meal there and we were able to meet the chefs. This would not be an issue in North America and I very much resent it here. NO accomdatoin other than telling me to the bank machine at the corner or to cough up cash. The interior is exactly the same as 50 years ago, when San Domenico opened. Everything was done to perfection. Come ogni anno l’Albergo Ristorante Cuccini vi aspetta per festeggiare insieme l’arrivo del nuovo anno! Highly recommended! restaurant in the 2020 MICHELIN Guide Italia. Cucina del territorio in continua evoluzione. Moreover, the lunch menu was also very reasonably priced so we paid with a smile. È un luogo che diviene casa dove i clienti possono incontrare con gusto e raffinatezza l'armonia … All with big letters, as the service, the taste, the food, the slection concerns. From then on the service was extraordinary. Get quick answers from San Domenico staff and past visitors. We arrived at 7:30,half an hour before they opened ( late in our view) We convinced them to let us sit at a table with a bottle of wine. chiamare per info. *** It remains an extraordinary restaurant, frozen in time. salsa al marsala e tartufo nero Il San Domenico è uno spazio per la felicità proposta con eleganza riservata. Ravioli di faraona e verza All good. I need the cash and can't afford to use it. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Sorry we won't be back.With so many choices, who needs the aggravation? Rahter than pay the surcharge, they'd rather have their customer run out to a bank machine . ", Crociera degli Auguri Primo Gennaio sul Lago Maggiore ( golfo Borromeo), Capodanno Ristorante Lago – Oggebbio (VB), Capodanno in Villino rustico in collina sopra Stresa. *** A goal achieved by a few. But then every experience has a cost and if you want to have a truely amazing meal, SAN Domenico’s is the place to goMore, They were lovely. *** The food is superb. While it is true the food is not...as innovative as in other michelin starred places, San Domenico does what it does (classic cuisine) extremely well and I would not want to change a thing. – info@capodannolagomaggiore.com. Carrè di agnello arrostito Classy and elegant environment even though a little old style . Cavolfiore ed il suo estratto If you like fine, sophisticated dining in the Italian tradition, this is not to be missed. The service was perfect. Jesus, this was marvelous! via G. Mazzini, 4 - 40026 Imola (BO) 0542.602111 Centralino - 0542.602289 Fax The MICHELIN inspectors’ point of view, information on prices, types of cuisine and opening hours on the MICHELIN Guide's official website Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Service was impeccable. The price, well that’s another story, but we expected it to be on the high side and we weren’t disappointed. We had a great bottle of white that our waiter recommended. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Extremely comfortable restaurant; one of our most delightful places. The price, well that’s another story, but we expected it to be on the high side and we weren’t disappointed. emulsione di patate e caviale more. *** We chose the goose liver pate for an entree and a wonderful lamb dish as our main. É posto nel cuore dell’edificio duecentesco che ospita il Museo di San Domenico. Food very if it’s time and place.Ideally someone else is paying..... We arrived there on a Sunday afternoon for lunch without a reservation. You have to just sit back and enjoy the experience. ... Comune di Imola. Piccola Pasticceria I was easygoing. The whole wine list is remarkably comprehensive. We have been at San Domenico’s for my birthday Nacque così, con un occhio rivolto Oltralpe, il San Domenico di Imola. But then every experience has a cost and if you want to have a truely amazing meal, SAN Domenico’s is the place to go. order-but the menu was only in Italian. Lasciatevi emozionare! CAPODANNO AL CUCCINI! Capodanno in Hotel a San Domenico. *** Dessert, Rimani aggiornato sulle prossime iniziative! Smart dress. 2-michelin stars, should be 3 ! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I need the cash and can't afford to use it. Ore 21.00. Every dish was excellent. However at the end, the bill was $62 and their internet wasn't working. Everything about the experience was first class. mimosa di broccoli e prosciutto di Parma croccante Copyright © 2018 - Capodanno Lago Maggiore - Area70 P.I. The menu also remains essentially unchanged, with the famous “raviolone di San Domenico” as the signature dish. crema di porcini, carote gialle e polvere di camomilla La proposta. However, that dish is worth the trip. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. A very traditional old school place with immaculate and perfect service. A...World Class restaurant.More. Divertimenti… San Domenico – a Two MICHELIN Stars: Excellent cooking, worth a detour! The price is right for the service and the quality . *** I find this is a sneaky way of merchant avoiding the surcharge at the expense of customers. We arrived just after opening as did several other people and the staff was at the ready. Cotechino & Lenticchie *** San Domenico Trova tutte le informazioni su San Domenico, un ristorante della Selezione Michelin : opinioni degli ispettori, tipo di cucina, ore di apertura, prezzi praticati… Tutto ViaMichelin per Imola CONTATTACI: The signature ravioli dish with brown butter and an egg yolk in particular is divine.

capodanno al san domenico imola

Maria Teresa D'austria, Canali Sky Calcio, Maddalena Film 1954, Kebab Castiglione Torinese, Best Restaurants Santa Margherita Ligure, Barbablù Istrana Menù, Anello Piani Di Bobbio, San Petronio Miracolo, Calcolo Imu 2020 Roma, Video Buon Compleanno Amica,