Hollywood was amazing. This luxury boutique hotel in the heart of West Hollywood captures everything the Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Our Cyber Sale has Arrived! Everything was just great - clean, quiet, perfect location - amazing hotel while travelling with kids! The Hills. Really enjoyed finding out about the hotel and hanging out like rock stars did! AC Hotel by Marriott Los Angeles South Bay. Choose dates. El Royale Hotel - Near Universal Studios Hollywood. [11], Coordinates: 34°06′07″N 118°20′23″W / 34.10186°N 118.33971°W / 34.10186; -118.33971, California Historian Volume 54, Number 4 published by Conference of California Historical Societies (2008), Los Angeles Times Magazine (January 4, 1987), "California and Californians," by Rockwell Dennis Hunt and Nellie Van de Grift Sanchez (1930), Mission Revival architecture in California, "Millennium Hollywood,net: "HJ Whitley and the Original Hollywood & Highland, The Hollywood Hotel, Google Books: Historic Hotels of Los Angeles and Hollywood, http://www.thefatherofhollywood.com/Jonathans.pdf, "Happy 100th Birthday to a Grand Old Lady – The Beverly Hills Hotel! 3rd Street Promenade is 5 minutes’ walk away. Look beyond 2020 and plan your fresh start. The hotel is awesome, hard to fault actually. Good breakfast. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. The Outdoor Living Room is also available for private events. It was more than what we expected The people at the front deck was very helpful Sure next time I will come back to the hotel Thank you for your support. Rooftop pool. Huge, amazing towels. A new Hollywood Hotel opened at 1160 Vermont Avenue in 1964. On average, 3-star hotels in Los Angeles cost € 139.49 per night, and 4-star hotels in Los Angeles are € 198.99 per night. Excellent customer service and immaculate clean rooms. The 1,500 square foot space offers a unique and glamorous setting for meetings, social gatherings and special events. It felt like home. It was considered "the" place to be seen and the cultural center of Hollywood. Excellent location and the room was beyond great. Pick your preferred language. The room was very comfortable and the receptionist Sam was amazing. The hotel facilities are excellent with a continental breakfast and a "drop in" kitchen if you want a coffee or snack during the day. The hotel offers Internet access and state-of-the-art audio-visual and telecommunications equipment. Worked out after several false starts. By day, the lushly landscaped Outdoor Living Room brims with flowering vines and comfortable teak and wicker furniture, making this a chic go-to oasis for enjoying impeccably fresh cocktails with a lively and fun atmosphere. Welcoming and warm staff, especially the man with the hat at our check out, who was marvelous. Very convenient to the Airport and thank you,to Daniel on the front desk. The location was perfect. Koreatown is just 0.7 mi away from the property. The lushly landscaped Outdoor Living Room brims with flowering vines and comfortable teak and wicker furniture, making this a chic go-to oasis for enjoying impeccably fresh cocktails with a lively and fun atmosphere. Offering complimentary admission to its incredible collection of permanent galleries, this contemporary art museum is just fifteen minutes away from Hollywood Hotel. Excellent customer service and immaculate clean... Silver Lake Pool & Inn has a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and garden in Los Angeles. Legends of the early industry first stayed at the hotel, such as Jesse Lasky, Carl Laemmle, Louis B. Mayer, Harry Warner, and Irving Thalberg. Nice guy. Location amazing.... and we also got a room upgrade thank god as the room we had booked was soooo tiny it would not have been comfortable at all and in fact unenjoyable as no balcony or anywhere to sit but the bed. Contemporary accommodations meet quintessential Hollywood glamour at Hollywood Hotel, Los Angeles’ premier vacation destination. Everyone was so accommodating! It was more than what we expected The people at the front deck was very helpful Sure next time I will come back to the hotel Thank you for your support. It offers a free transfer service from Los Angeles International Airport, which is 3.1 mi away. They even have gifts for your little ones! There are 822 hotels in Los Angeles listed on Booking.com , that—from 220087 guest reviews—have an average review score of 8.05. Great Value for Money. It is still my favorite place to stay. Just 2 miles south of the famous Hollywood Sign, this Los Angeles hotel features an on-site restaurant and an outdoor pool. Thank you for everything! The hotel offers Internet access and state-of-the-art audio-visual and telecommunications equipment. Amazing location, clean, restaurants close by so felt safe being alone at night as they were all just across the road or next door, awesome views and a whole foods just a short walk down the road! Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany … The three sheet bed was wonderfully comfortable as was the selection of pillows. There were problems with uber and lyft getting from and to the airport at the hotel's expensive, since the hotel doesn't have a shuttle bus. The property was amazing in terms of location and value for money. Make you sure you grab a US SIM card for your mobile phone before you leave home, make sure the phone is unlocked and away you go. We walked to Rodeo Drive through the beautiful Hollywood Gardens. The staff were attentive and very helpful. The hotel facilities are excellent with a continental breakfast and a "drop in" kitchen if you want a coffee or snack during the day. i came to LA not to see the hollywood stuff but specifically to see the La Brea Tar Pits...just imagine a sticky pond that has been capturing unsuspecting animals for ever...since animals first walked in California. We would recommend this hotel in any case and book again. In 2001 those were demolished, and the Hollywood and Highland Center shopping and entertainment complex was built on the site. This elegantly appointed 1,000 square foot venue boasts amazing cityscape views of Los Angeles, and features a platinum palette with a variety of silver tones and luminous reflective surfaces. There is no inhouse restuarant or bar but this suited us as there are many places to explore in West Hollywood. The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Booking the Hollywood Hotel was the right decision. The TLC Chinese Theater was great fun in the evening because of performing buskers. Book the Best Hollywood Los Angeles Hotels on Tripadvisor: Find 27,178 traveller reviews and 15,823 candid photos, and prices for hotels in Hollywood. It was one of the best things that I have done with travelling and I had access from wheels down in LA. All the West Hollywood action is just around the corner with lots of pubs, bars and resturants. Great restaurants, shopping, people watching but still able to relax in your beautiful room. Located 5 minutes’ walk from the Universal Studios Hollywood entrance, this hotel offers a multi-lingual staff and contemporary rooms. With the setting sun, the pool lights up with hundreds of flickering lanterns placed around the deck and hanging from the boughs of trees, transforming the pool. Enjoy a 2nd room at 50% off (of equal or lesser value).**. The space, location and cleanliness were ok for the price. Super staff, from the doormen, front desk, concierge and housekeeping... very big room with cooking facilities and microwave, free-wifi in the room, the smart TV is able to... Amazing hotel in a landmark building with incredible views. If you go to the La Brea tar pits be sure to take the guided tour, this was quite interesting; there is on-site parking at 10 dollars (if I remember correctly) for the day. Full of history. Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, InterContinental - Los Angeles Downtown, and The Beverly Hills Hotel - Dorchester Collection got great room view-related reviews from travelers in Los Angeles. We speak English and 43 other languages. I drove myself around in a hire car with a GPS and if you take your time and make allowances for traffic it is an very easy and convenient way to get around. Excellent food in the restaurant. Up in the sky, amid the clouds of Los Angeles, guests can enjoy the stunning view from our Skybar deck. Good location with plenty to see and do in close proximity. Though the Hollywood Hotel was an architectural landmark and had housed many of the great Hollywood stars in its day, it was razed in August 1956 to make way for a US$10 million development. Opened in 1962 and located less than four miles away, the home field of the Los Angeles Dodgers is the oldest ballpark in Major League Baseball west of the Mississippi River. I used the Bus Service, and the Tube. Bodega offers coffee… Hotel Aventura offers accommodations in Los Angeles.Guests can enjoy free WiFi and the on-site fitness center. Spacious rooms offer free WiFi and a 42-inch flat-screen TV. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Flat panel monitors for audio-visual playback, smart boards, electronic flip charts, portable computers, mobile phones and fax machines are available upon request. Good value, central location. Very quiet and got a great night sleep here. Very friendly, helpful staff, particularly the guys at the valet and door. Producers, directors, writers and technicians held conferences on the broad verandas. The fame of the Hollywood Hotel, like that of Hollywood, came from its identification with the Hollywood movie industry, beginning in the 1910s. The Hollywood Hotel was a famous hotel, society venue of early Hollywood, and landmark, formerly located at 6811 Hollywood Boulevard, on the north side, extending from Highland Avenue to Orchid Avenue, in central Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. Hollywood, Downtown LA, and Santa Monica are popular with other travelers visiting Los Angeles. Thanks! The hotel also offers state-of-the-art audio-visual and telecommunications equipment. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. We used a shuttle service, Karmel, from LAX to Anaheim and it was perfect. If you have a US bank account then most banks will dispense USD to their customers. Great location! Some of the best hotels in Los Angeles near Staples Center include JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE, Hotel Indigo - Los Angeles Downtown and Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE. El Royale Hotel - Near Universal Studios Hollywood is set in the Studio City district in Los Angeles, 3.1 mi from Hollywood Bowl. Super friendly and helpful host. These hotels in Los Angeles are highly rated by couples: Hotel Mariposa, The Beverly Hills Hotel - Dorchester Collection, and Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Huge and comfortable bed. Would definitely recommend, The effort made by the staff to make us welcome and to help at all times during my stay. It includes the Dolby Theatre (formerly known as the Kodak Theatre), the current home of the annual Academy Awards ceremony. Hotel Highlights. One of the best views around town. This botique hotel is a gem! Have fun, I'll definitely be coming back! about Daily Dining Credit: Eat. With Loews Park & Stay, nightly parking for one vehicle is part of the package. The hotel offers Internet access and state-of-the-art audio-visual and telecommunications equipment. The property has an on-site restaurant and free WiFi throughout. 1221860,1220950,1226560,1234580,1236220,1231180,1236630,1232350,1214730,1236220|1,1214850,1221340,1216190,1170590,1228960,1236220|3,1220950|1, Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport, Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles LAX / Century Boulevard, H Hotel Los Angeles, Curio Collection By Hilton, Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE. The beautifully designed hotel pool, set flush with the surrounding teak deck and featuring underwater music, is the perfect spot for soaking up the sun while enjoying the stunning panoramic views and upbeat vibes of Los Angeles. This property is a year old, so facilities are great overall. Our Treat. The service was excellent and I was well looked after. The hotel is very clean, and the rooms are very nice. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Breakfast from 6:30amBar & Lounge from 6:00pmOpen Mic starts 7:00pm. Booking.com™. and if you are a tea-a-holic like me...the British Pub in Santa Monica does a real pot of tea...OMG! We stayed near the airport when about to travel and booked out late at 8pm. There was a 'stream' of silent film movie stars and movie moguls passing through. Welcoming and warm staff, especially the man with the hat at our check out, who was marvelous. If you need US dollars, go to Bank of America and get a cash withdraw as there are not many Foreign Exchange services for those who live outside of United States. Comfortable bed. I would definitely stay here again, Popular with guests booking hotels in Los Angeles. I stayed here from Friday to Sunday and had a great time. Excellent shuttle service. This property is a year old, so facilities are great overall. The suite was incredible. They even have gifts for your little ones! Very convenient to the Airport and thank you,to Daniel on the front desk. Have some snacks and water ready. Location and room! The border protection guys take their job very seriously and will yell at you if you have your cell phone out in the clearance area including the baggage claim area. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The roof top terrace was wonderful. Great lighting. Whether you book a hotel in Los Angeles or elsewhere, you can always rely on 24/7 customer support when you book with Booking.com – wherever you are, whenever you need it. This landmark destination celebrates the best of a surrealist aesthetic and devoted attention to detail. Otherwise budget for cabs or tours. Nice guy. Shop at the Grove and Century city Westfield Find local Cafes for better priced foods Check out West Hollywood and Santa Monica Blvd gay or not - check out the clubs on SMB. Would highly recommend and I’d definitely return! And you can watch the scientists at work on the bones. The cocktail bar on 18th floor met all my expectations. Set in Los Angeles, 5 mi from Los Angeles County Museum Of Art and 6.2 mi from Venice Beach, Mayumi features community courtyard. He wanted to tear it down then and redevelop the block, but was halted because of the restrictions on building materials during World War II. Please enter a valid email address. The hotel features a Mediterranean-style pool and hot tub with private cabanas. Set in Los Angeles in Hollywood, a 2 minute walk from the Capitol Records Building, Kimpton Everly Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool. Easy pick up and easy ride, albeit in peak hour, but hey we were in the back taking it easy so no drama for us. The location was perfect. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom had plenty of room. You can get close to the iconic Hollywood sign, there are sign post saying, something like, "Residents Only" on access roads to the sign, but ignore these as they have no legal validity and are just put up by the locals wanting to stop us seeing the sign. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Los Angeles – 822 hotels and places to stay, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Ultra-modern stunning hotel, fun, functional decor. You will need a navigation device. El Royale Hotel - Near Universal Studios Hollywood is set in the Studio City district in Los Angeles, 3.1 mi from Hollywood Bowl. It was replaced by a twelve story office building for the First Federal Savings & Loan Association of Hollywood, a shopping center, and parking lots. The three sheet bed was wonderfully comfortable as was the selection of pillows. Park, Play, Extend Your Stay Enjoy Parking, Dining Credit and Late Check-Out Book Now, Your space just the way you want it Get 50% Off a 2nd Room Reserve Your Stay, Your comfort is our priority, your smile our compliment Welcoming you like family Learn More. Whitley was instrumental in improvements to Prospect Avenue, which in 1910 was renamed Hollywood Boulevard. This 5-star hotel is located on a residential street in Beverly Hills, within walking distance of Rodeo Drive. Later, take a seat and grab a drink at Route 66 Bar & Lounge, our intimate onsite drinkery. Everyone was so helpful, nice, and accommodating. Plan your days so travel time is minimized. Mickeys and Revolver for a fun time. Take advantage of our lowest rates by booking direct! The Hollywood Hotel opened in December 1902. Don't go to LA, because you will fall in love with the place and want to move there! After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. It was in a great location....restaurants and stores..... With an eye-catching entrance featuring fountains and palms, Courtyard LAX provides accommodations within Los Angeles International Airport. Huge, amazing towels. [2] She hired Margaret J. Anderson who had worked for her at the Darby and the Fremont Hotels, which Hershey owned, as the manager. Tall palm trees everywhere. LA is an accepting place that feels like home every time I go. Route 66 Bar & Lounge is one of Hollywood’s best-kept comedy club secrets, with open mic and booked shows every... Hollywood Hotel has always been pet-friendly, but now your furry friends can enjoy special amenities as part of of our... Stay more and pay less! The beautifully designed pool, set flush with the surrounding teak deck and featuring soothing underwater music, is the perfect spot for lounging and enjoying the stunning panoramic views of the Los Angeles skyline. Sample delicious food when you discover our rooftop bar, Skybar, with its outdoor pavilion, featuring the finest views over Los Angeles. Experience underwater tranquillity and stunning panoramic views of the city at our Skybar and  enjoy state-of-the-art equipment at the Fitness Center. There is no inhouse restuarant or bar but this suited us as there are many places to explore in West Hollywood. The Beverly Hills Hotel - Dorchester Collection. i felt i had struck gold when i walked in there. We used alot of ubers and with this hotel being just off a main road pick up and drop off were easy with valet parking right outside.We even caught a bus to Santa Monica beach for a total of $7.00 return.The dinner at the Pump Restuarant which is also within walking distance was magical. I loved my stay at the Mondrian, and I can't wait to go back. Hyde Resort & Residences Hollywood Florida. Among the scores of movie stars who stayed at the Hollywood Hotel through the years was Rudolph Valentino, who lived in room 264. Make sure you know the best route to get around because taxi or über drivers will take you the longer way. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Something went wrong while submitting the form. Recommend hiring a vehicle if you are comfortable with the traffic. We used it alot and sat there looking out over LA with a coffee or sunset drinks! Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests will find the recently expanded lobby, accented with hues of deep purple and complemented by custom-designed furniture, a Lucite indoor swing and a mushroom-inspired concierge desk. In order to maintain as much of a contactless experience as possible, credit card payments are preferred. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Visited the National History Museum - Loved it. I was so happy here. [2] Located on the west side of Highland Avenue, the elegant wood structure with Mission Revival style stucco facades and broad verandas also fronted on unpaved Prospect Avenue, lined with California pepper trees. Great location, nice room. The average price per night for a 3-star hotel in Los Angeles this weekend is € 138.08 or, for a 4-star hotel, € 218.46. Boasting a restaurant, bar, shared lounge and free WiFi, Hotel Indigo - Los Angeles Downtown is located in Los Angeles, less than 0.6 mi from L.A. Live and a 12-minute walk from Microsoft Theater. Loved the 'Stars Homes' Bus Tour. I did have the SIM activated the day before I arrived just so there were no issues with time differences etc for activation. Otherwise stayed in accommodation in Hollywood close to Chinese Theatre. They say it is all about location well this hotel is location plus alot more.I will start with the location which is just off Santa Monica Boulevarde. This place was fabulous, the staff made our stay even better than expected. Very handy for the airport with Free airport shuttle..very clean, staff friendly and helpful! We used alot of ubers and with this hotel being just off a main road pick up and drop off were easy with valet parking right outside.We even caught a bus to Santa Monica beach for a total of $7.00 return.The dinner at the Pump Restuarant which is also within walking distance was magical. This Santa Monica oceanfront hotel features 2 on-site restaurants and has a hydrotherapy spa tub in each room. Oops! A very thoughtful redesign of a former apartment complex. We would definitely stay here again. Amazing hotel in a landmark building with incredible views. Featuring a total of 1338 square feet of space, the airy Cabanas at Mondrian Los Angeles offer a unique convertible event space, designed to accommodate a wide range of meetings, events and personal entertaining. Highly recommended! If you haven't visited in that timeframe get ready for the long haul, in my case 2.5hrs with a 7yr old after a 12.5hr long haul flight from Australia. Home to the LA Lakers and LA Clippers of the NBA, the LA Kings of the NHL, and LA Sparks of the WNBA, the Staples Center is a renowned multi-purpose arena. The hotel is centrally located in the Hollywood Highland Center, Inviting and comfortable seating in the lobby, Comfortable living space in your guestroom, Ideal Hollywood location at Hollywood and Highland and close proximity to, Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room, and in public spaces. Copyright © 1996–2020 Oops! The hotel also offers state-of-the-art audio-visual and telecommunications equipment. Hotel 850 SVB West Hollywood at Beverly Hills. Good breakfast, helpful staff. Positioned near Los Angeles International Airport and a short drive from the city center, this hotel offers free 24-hour airport shuttles along with an on-site gift shop and modern guest rooms. In 1922 Almira Hershey lost a breach of contract dispute with the hotel's long time manager George Krom, which allowed him to purchase the hotel.[2]. Whenever we stay , we are treated like family. We have placed cookies on your device to help improve our website, learn about how it is used, and provide tailored content. Spend at least 10 days in LA, ideally 14 days. Everyone was so friendly. The hotel also hosted notable guests from beyond Los Angeles and the United States. Up to 20% off Our Best Rates. This luxury boutique hotel in the heart of West Hollywood captures everything the Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. very big room with cooking facilities and microwave, free-wifi in the room, the smart TV is able to... Boasting an outdoor pool, InterContinental - Los Angeles Downtown is located in the Downtown Los Angeles district of Los Angeles. The room was very comfortable and the receptionist Sam was amazing. When booking accommodation check location carefully and use 'Google street-scape' to avoid getting caught with a great sounding motel that turns out to be in a dodgy area. Memory foam and super comfy. Friendly staff, super clean! Flat panel monitors for audio-visual playback, smart boards, electronic flip charts, portable computers, mobile phones and fax machines are available upon request. The tour of Paramount Studios is a bit expensive and could have been more interesting but the tour guide new her stuff and was very charming. Located in Los Angeles, a 9-minute walk from Microsoft Theater, Luxury Convention Center Flat provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, private parking, a fitness center and a garden. Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Very clean and well maintained. What gets me is that the second animal along did not say, " Oh a dead dinosaur stuck in that muck...hmmmm i had better give it a miss and not step in it too." Whenever we stay , we are treated like family. Highly recommended! Featuring beautifully appointed guest rooms and wonderful hotel amenities, from the sunny, sparkling pool to our always happening Route 66 Bar & Lounge, the historic Hollywood Hotel reflects classic movie star style in every sense. It was in a great location....restaurants and stores..... Because of the lock down things were not normal, but the staff did all possible to ensure my stay... Beautiful hotel. Check for travel restrictions. The room was very spacious, location is great. Our urban oasis at the corner of Hollywood and Highland is your perfect base for moving and shaking, Hollywood-style. Sure your transport times are longer than most other cities, LA is spread out. Some of the movie industry people resided in the hotel, and many attended the dances held Thursday nights in the ballroom. Plaza La Reina is located in Westwood Village, close to Beverly Hills and Santa Monica. ", https://www.thehollywoodhotel.com/our-hotel, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hollywood_Hotel&oldid=989001748, Demolished buildings and structures in Los Angeles, Buildings and structures demolished in 1956, Pages with non-numeric formatnum arguments, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 16 November 2020, at 14:08. Now available for a limited time on all room types! She was so impressed with the Hollywood Hotel she decided to buy it. Super staff, from the doormen, front desk, concierge and housekeeping... Homewood Suites By Hilton Los Angeles International Airport is located 0.2 mi from LAX Airport via complimentary shuttle. [2], Whitley surrounded the hotel with 3 acres (1.2 ha) of cultivated gardens. Songwriter Carrie Jacobs Bond composed her famous song A Perfect Day, and sang it, while a guest at the Hollywood Hotel. You get your own appt in center of down town LA, I’ve stayed in most if not all the hip DTLA hotels that are old and noisy. 5 stars for sure. [8] Under Anderson's management, the hotel expanded from 16 rooms to 250 and became well known in the area,[9] but the two women had a contentious relationship and Anderson left to move to the Beverly Hills Hotel in 1912.[10]. Found Starline Tour (small bus - 6 hours) with great tour guide a wonderful way to get overall picture including Venice Beach and Santa Monica. Great location, nice room. Because of the lock down things were not normal, but the staff did all possible to ensure my stay... Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel is located 1.2 mi from Los Angeles International LAX Airport. Something went wrong while submitting the form, Guestbook and Stay Wanderful Rewards Partner. Also visit San Francisco, Laguna Beach and San Diego. There is a great deal of homeless people living on the streets and areas that are potentially dangerous so be careful where you go. However, to give you an indication, the average size of a double room in a Los Angeles hotel is 39m². Featuring beautifully appointed guest rooms and wonderful hotel amenities, from the sunny, sparkling pool to our always happening Route 66 Bar & Lounge, the historic Hollywood Hotel … Hollywood Hotel’s Stay and Save deals are here to make your California getaway even more... With a metro station just across the street and many must-see California landmarks only minutes away, our iconic boutique destination is the most accessible of all Hollywood hotels. Chinese Theatre with stars hand and feet imprints in cement, wax museum, Dolby Theatre made you pinch yourself. Room sizes will naturally vary according to minimum and maximum occupancy requirements. All the West Hollywood action is just around the corner with lots of pubs, bars and resturants. A restaurant is located on-site and guests have access to a fitness center. Beautiful hotel. Very handy for the airport with Free airport shuttle..very clean, staff friendly and helpful! The sign. Whatever you want to do you can do it here. Surrounded by the beauty of the hotel lobby is our world class Business Center with complimentary high speed wireless internet access. The staff were very friendly to us. On average, it costs € 134.97 per night to book a 3-star hotel in Los Angeles for tonight. Felt Safe, and it was a great way to get around. The staff, location, and facility is great. Many families visiting Los Angeles loved staying at Hotel Mariposa, The Beverly Hills Hotel - Dorchester Collection, and Silver Lake Pool & Inn. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. 628 luxurious guestrooms and suites. Location was ideal from LAX because we arrive 8am and just took the shuttle straight to the hotel;... Boasting an outdoor pool, this hotel offers a free transfer service to Los Angeles International Airport, 1 mi away. All Rights Reserved. Details of the cookies we use and instructions on how to disable them are set forth in our Cookie Notice. [1][2] It was developed on property owned by Harrison Gray Otis, George Hoover, and Whitley. Best Luxury Hotels in Hollywood (Los Angeles) on Tripadvisor: Find 10,413 traveler reviews, 7,305 candid photos, and prices for luxury hotels in Hollywood (Los Angeles), California, United States.

hotel los angeles hollywood

Vangelo Di Maria Maddalena Pdf, Basta Bugie Frasi, Calendario Luglio 2020 Word, Totò E Peppino A Milano Frasi, Santa Maria Di Castellabate Spiagge Libere,