we were treated with courtesy even if we were teachers and students. We both had the €25 fish menu and were served the most amazing selection of fish dishes and drinks within that price. It wasn’t just the food that was amazing though. A host of fish / seafood aperitifs from mussels bruschette to octopus salad followed by a fish pasta course and then a selection of grilled fish and giant prawn. We had a tasty diner, a set menu with lots of different kind of good prepared fish. Open now: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM. Gorgonzola, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Emmentaler, Mozzarella, Basilikum, Speck, Rucola, Kirschtomaten, Parmesan, Tomaten, Basilikum, Mozzarella, pikante Salami, Tomaten, Sardellen, Kapern, Oregano, Oliven, Knoblauch, geräucherter Mozzarella, Tomaten, Basilikum, Tomaten, Mozzarella, Champignon, Artischocken, Oliven, Prosciutto Cotto, Tomaten, Mozzarella, Artischocken, Salami, Champignon, Prosciutto Cotto, Tomaten, Mozzarella, Prosciutto Cotto, Champignons, Basilikum, Salami, Topfen, Tomaten, Mozzarella, Prosciutto Crudo, Rucola, Parmesan, Rindfleisch-Carpaccio mit Rucola und Parmesan. Staff were nice and friendly. Hotels near Sibyl's Cave (Antro della Sibilla), Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Pozzuoli, Mediterranean Restaurants with Buffet in Pozzuoli, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Pozzuoli. The waiter (who spoke near perfect English) was an outstanding host, explaining everything and making the it much more than a simple dinner and instead the perfect experience of Italian cuisine and hospitality. 233 reviews #93 of 368 Restaurants in Pozzuoli $ Italian Bar Seafood. Recommended If you get the chance go (but perhaps book a table as I think we got lucky as the place was packed). And the staff is very kind and friendly. It wasn’t just the food that was amazing though. In all, the fish is the freshest and most beautifully cooked I have eaten, the pasta dishes use lovely pasta and great flavour combinations and the antipasti are exciting, delicious and plentiful! A host of fish / seafood aperitifs from mussels bruschette to octopus salad followed by a fish pasta course and then a selection of grilled fish and giant prawn. We asked for special dishes and received beautiful &tasty with the smile and kind service of the team. Perfect food We love to see you again and we will try to do our best. Sehr geehrte Gäste, dies ist unsere Speisekarte zur Allergenverordnung. The waiter (who spoke near perfect English) was an outstanding host, explaining everything and making the it much more than a simple dinner and instead the perfect experience of Italian cuisine and hospitality. I wish I could go there again.More, I have been a couple of times here now, once for the most amazing apperativo and once for a full meal, both fantastic. Endless fresh, innovative and v. tasty antipasti, innovative and wonderful pasta then simple mixed frittura or grilled fish for secondi, with the most wonderful tiramisu to finish with local amari. Food is really great, daily fixed menu is very cheap (20 Euros) and changes frequently during the week. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. If you get the chance go (but perhaps book a table as I think we got lucky as the place was packed).More, It was very good food . I am originally from the area and there are many fantastic places to eat in downtown Pozzuoli. Perfect even for Vegan ! the...food fresh and delicious. Öffnungszeiten: Mo-Sa: 12:00 – 15:00; 18:00 – 23:00 So, Feiertage: 12:00 – 22:00 *Die Pizza wird von 12:00 bis 23:00 Uhr angeboten Europe ; Italy ; Campania ; Province of Naples ; Pozzuoli ; Pozzuoli Restaurants ; Abbascio 'u mare; Search. A top experience, somewhere I have bought different types of people, all of whom are highly impressed and we all want to go back as often as possible!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Endless fresh, innovative and v. tasty antipasti, innovative and wonderful pasta then simple mixed frittura or grilled fish for secondi, with the most wonderful tiramisu to finish with local amari. food fresh and delicious. This is unfortunately not one of them. … the staff was friendly and helpful. and 2 of the great classics of the area, spaghetti con le cozze and zeppoline di alghe, were subpar at best. We visited it 2 times and we were more than satisfied. Perfect place We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The waiter was helpfull and very friendly. I recommend this place a lot... to any travelers who is looking for a meal and a place to eat. restaurant. Tasty food, perfectly paired welcome drink and wine with the food and a limoncello / herbal liquor to wash it down with. A (Gluten) – B (Krebstiere) – C (Ei) – D (Fisch) – E (Erdnuss) – F (Soja) – G (Milch oder Laktose) – H (Schalenfrüchte Nuss) – L (Sellerie) – M (Senf) -N (Sesam) – O (Sulfite) – P (Lupinen) – R (Weichtiere), *Alle Preise inklusive aller Steuern und Abgaben, *Die Pizza wird von 12:00 bis 23:00 Uhr angeboten. we went with our students and all of them were happy with the food and the service. Get quick answers from Abbascio 'u mare staff and past visitors. the atmosphere is so comfy. this place is magic. Trattoria del Mare, Pozzuoli Picture: Menù - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,748 candid photos and videos of Trattoria del Mare Clearly popular with the locals we tried our luck and managed to get a table inside the beautifully decorated...restaurant. Abbascio 'u mare. the location first of all. We were made to feel very welcome from the moment we stopped to look at the menu, no pressure whatsoever. Thank you. wir Sie unserem Servicepersonal Bescheid zu geben. everything was fine. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. more, Bar, Wine Bar, Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean, Barbecue, Neapolitan, Campania, Southern-Italian, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, goodtaste88, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Abbascio 'u mare, responded to this review. For the meal, we had the 20 or 25 EUR menus - well no written menu but recounted by the lovely waitresses. Perfect service glass of house prosecco. Tasty food, perfectly paired welcome drink and wine with the food and a limoncello / herbal liquor to wash it down with. The waiters where friendly and the service was quick, despite the big amount of guests. Via San Paolo 12, 80078, Pozzuoli Italy +39 389 128 8897 Website Menu. We had a wonderfull lunch with gamberetti and tonno. Mare Pozzuoli, Pozzuoli, Italy. this is unusual. Sollten Share. I am originally from the area and there are many fantastic places to eat in downtown Pozzuoli. Food was extremely slow to come out - 2 whole hours toget their set menu served-, staff forgot items multiple times, there were issues with salt in every single dish,...and 2 of the great classics of the area, spaghetti con le cozze and zeppoline di alghe, were subpar at best. Sehr geehrte Gäste, dies ist unsere Speisekarte zur Allergenverordnung. Abbascio 'u mare, Pozzuoli. Claimed. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The white housewine was great! I wish I could go there again. This is unfortunately not one of them.More, We are terrible sorry for you expericence but we swear that was a fault of that moment. A nice white wine was included in the price. A top experience, somewhere I have bought different types of people, all of whom are highly impressed and we all want to go back as often as possible! Lovely location, young vibe, captivating media presence and interesting menu. Nice relaxed dinner, very reasonably priced, would have no hesitation in recommending it. we were treated with courtesy even if we were teachers and students. Highly recommended. Amazing fresh fish, lovely wines, wonderful friendly atmosphere. Trattoria del Mare, Pozzuoli Picture: menù giornaliero - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,699 candid photos and videos of Trattoria del Mare Sie an einer Lebensmittelunverträglichkeit oder einer Allergie leiden, so bitten Save. you can see the sea from it. Very nice environment and friendly staff. this is unusual. We had 4 rounds of apperativo as we couldn't stop being tempted by the endless delicious plates that arrive with each lovely...glass of house prosecco. 3.8K likes. The staff are accommodating and helpful and make the night! The staff are accommodating and helpful and make the night! See all restaurants in Pozzuoli. In all, the fish is the freshest and most beautifully cooked I have eaten, the pasta dishes use lovely pasta and great flavour combinations and the antipasti are exciting, delicious and plentiful! We both had the €25 fish menu and were served the most amazing selection of fish dishes and drinks within that price. everything was fine. litorale flegreo Sollten Sie an einer Lebensmittelunverträglichkeit oder einer Allergie leiden, so bitten Looking for somewhere for an evening meal we wandered around Pozzuoli and saw this packed out restaurant with a real buzz right on the harbour’s edge. For the meal, we had the 20 or 25 EUR menus - well no written menu but recounted by the lovely waitresses.

menù mare pozzuoli

Significato Del Nome Melissa, 2 Fette Biscottate Calorie, Ristoranti: Marina Di Modica, Vocazione Di San Matteo Caravaggio, Preghiera Per Far Tornare Un Ex, 26 Dicembre 2020, Museo Archeologico Teatro Romano Verona Prezzi,