Via Benedetto Croce Strada verso Vietri sul Mare | chef Lorenzo Cuomo, 84121 Salerno Italië. Ich kann die Dame nicht tadeln, die uns begrüßte - ausgezeichnet auf dem Hin- und Rückweg - allerdings fand ich den Service beim Essen gleichgültig - einmal versuchte der Kellner einen Teller zu nehmen und es war nur halb fertig - der andere Kellnerhemdkragen war sehr schlecht gemacht - nicht im Einklang mit dem Restaurant insgesamt - der Service war ruhig und gedämpft Flights Vacation Rentals Although we went on a Sunday night so the atmosphere was a little subdued. Ich kann die Dame nicht tadeln, die uns begrüßte - ausgezeichnet auf dem Hin- und Rückweg - allerdings fand ich den Service beim Essen gleichgültig - einmal versuchte der Kellner einen Teller zu nehmen und es war nur halb fertig - der andere Kellnerhemdkragen war sehr schlecht gemacht - nicht im Einklang mit dem Restaurant insgesamt - der Service war ruhig und gedämpft "Goose Foie Gras and Duck Terrine with caramelized Rhubarb", "Crispy Sea Scallops with Buffalo Cheese Cream and Baby Vegetables scented with Cumin", "Courgette Flower filled of Buffalo Cheese with Red Pepper, Olives and Capers Ice Cream", "Genovese Onion Sauce Cube with Pecorino Cheese and Taurasi Red Wine Sauce", RistoranteReMauri, Direttore generale at Re Mauri, responded to this review, Maria M, Direttore generale at Re Mauri, responded to this review. Das Filetto di Viello war ausgezeichnet und die Gallinella in Crosta di Tartufo Nero war hervorragend. perfectly. Thank you for your review and for having chosen to dine at our Michelin starred restaurant Re maurì. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hinweis: Ihre Frage wird öffentlich auf der Seite "Fragen & Antworten" gepostet. Although we went on a Sunday night so the atmosphere was a little subdued. The waitstaff is always around when you need them, without being in your face. Das Essen war wunderschön und obwohl es teuer war, war es unser Urlaubsvergnügen wert. The food was amazing, we both had the scallop and salmon for starter and veal as a main. Der Service war fantastisch und das Essen war köstlich und sehr vorzeigbar. I’d definitely recommend it. Re Maurì via Benedetto Croce, Salerno, 84019, Italy 71 - 110 EUR • Creative Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie auf der Guide Michelin-Website. All-in-all, as I said, I honestly don’t have the souperlatives to describe our experience - not just our dinner - at Re Mauri. As for wines, their list is truly impressive. So nice to have high quality, premium food and not pizza! Greeted by a tall and pleasant girl who started the evening off very well for us - guided to a corner table externally with super views , however drop your eye down and you see flat roofs and quiet a bit of noise from passing...people - also the round external seat was wet - there had been rain a couple of hours before hand Greeted by a tall and pleasant girl who started the evening off very well for us - guided to a corner table externally with super views , however drop your eye down and you see flat roofs and quiet a bit of noise from passing...people - also the round external seat was wet - there had been rain a couple of hours before hand I’d definitely recommend it. I would love to go back and very soon again - well well done chef, Good service and amazing location Food was delicious. Ist dieses Restaurant für ein romantisches Essen geeignet? Thank you! It will also be a pleasure to inform the...More, We did not know what to expect when we booked this, but it was a very pleasant surprise. We really hope to see you again! Food was gorgeous and although pricey, it was well worth our holiday treat. The restaurant is beautifully decorated, and the panoramic view over the Salerno bay, even in darlness, is breathtaking to say the least. Dies ist eines der besten Restaurants in der Gegend von Sorrent. Ausgesprochen gepflegt und sehr originell. Via Benedetto Croce Strada verso Vietri sul Mare | chef Lorenzo Cuomo, 84121 Salerno Italien. As for wines, their list is truly impressive. Thank you for choosing our restaurant and for the positive feedback. Service is refined and discrete. I cannot fault the lady who greeted us -excellent on the way in and out - however I found the service at the meal indifferent - on one occasion the waiter tried to take a plate and it was only half finished - the other waiter shirt collar was extremely poorly done - not in keeping with the restaurant overall - Service was quite and subdued Deze website gebruikt cookies om je ervaring te verbeteren, de website veiliger te maken en je gepersonaliseerde advertenties te laten zien. Diese Version unserer Website wendet sich an Deutschsprachige Reisende in Deutschland. Dies ist auf jeden Fall gut Essen. Serviert dieses Restaurant glutenfreie Gerichte? We had Crepes Suzettes prepared by the table, but the selection of desserts is also great. The creative cuisine of Chef Lorenzo Cuomo has received multiple accolades, including one...Michelin star. Service is refined and discrete. Indem Sie mit dem Besuch der Website fortfahren, stimmen Sie unserer Nutzung von Cookies zu. Akzeptiert dieses Unternehmen Kreditkarten? If you are even the least into fine dining, my advise would be: if you are anywhere near, do not miss the chance of one of your meals of your lifetime - this really ends very, very high on my list, maybe even sharing the 1st!More, Dear Guest, The scallop and salmon was the best starter I’ve...had in a while - highly recomendo to seafood lovers. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We went for a really beautiful young Barolo, turned out to be an excellent choice. We are very pleased to know you truly enjoyed Chef Lorenzo Cuomo Italian cuisine. As for desserts, Crêpes Suzette has always been one of my favourites, an the skilled minds and hands at Re Mauri took it to a totally new level! Great food, service and wine with fantastic views. Thank you lovely maitre d and all the staff. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The veal was also amazing. Tables area spaced out, to provide additional privacy. Ich würde gerne wieder und sehr bald wieder - gut gemacht Koch, Guter Service und tolle Lage Das Essen war sehr lecker. Der Service ist raffiniert und diskret. The veal was also amazing. If you are even the least into fine dining, my advise would be: if you are anywhere near, do not miss the chance of one of your meals of your lifetime - this really ends very, very high on my list, maybe even sharing the 1st! Tables area spaced out, to provide additional privacy. They had amazing service and the quality of the food and presentation spectacular. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This is definitely fine dining. La qualità della materia prima, il rispetto della stagionalità e una costante ricerca. Thank you for having chosen to dine at our Michelin starred restaurant Re Maurì and for having shared a few words about your experience. Hervorragendes Essen, Service und Aussicht. We are very pleased to know you truly enjoyed Chef Lorenzo Cuomo Italian cuisine. All-in-all, as I said, I honestly don’t have the souperlatives to describe our experience - not just our dinner - at Re Mauri. Neben dem Lloyd's Baia Hotel mit Blick auf den Golf von Sorrent bietet es eine spektakuläre Aussicht als Hintergrund für eine großartige Mahlzeit. In the next few lines we will describe the many attractions of the province of Salerno, its most typical recipes and in which restaurants to try them.. Il Menù di Re Maurì, periodicamente rinnovato dallo chef, è una successione di dettagli che, insieme, creano un percorso sensoriale all’insegna del gusto. As for desserts, Crêpes Suzette has always been one of my favourites, an the skilled minds and hands at Re Mauri took it to a totally new level! Are you planning a trip to Salerno for next summer? Sie hatten einen tollen Service und die Qualität des Essens und der Präsentation spektakulär. Einfach perfekt,Mehr, Begleitet von einem großen und liebenswürdigen Mädchen, das den Abend für uns sehr gut begonnen hat - geführt zu einem Außentisch mit super Aussicht, jedoch fallen die Augen nach unten und man sieht flache Dächer und leise ein bisschen Lärm von vorbeifahrenden Menschen - auch...die Runde Der Außensitz war nass - es hatte ein paar Stunden vorher geregnet Saturday night we would be better. Der Service ist raffiniert und diskret. Serviert dieses Restaurant vegetarische Gerichte? Your...More, The staff were professional and friendly, once they realised we were too. Thank you lovely maitre d and all the staff. So nice to have high quality, premium food and not pizza! The chef has his idea that you have to follow to be accomplished, with perfect combination of tradition a d innovation The prices and environment reflect this, so this is not the place if you want a relaxed experience. As for desserts, Crêpes Suzette has always been one of my favourites, an the skilled minds and hands at Re Mauri took it to a totally new level! The veal was also amazing. Great setting and view Saturday night we would be better. If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. We had Crepes Suzettes prepared by the table, but the selection of desserts is also great.More, Love it!!! We had Crepes Suzettes prepared by the table, but the selection of desserts is also great.More, Love it!!! Blown away! Thank you for sharing your kind review in regards to your recent dining experience at our panoramic restaurant Re Maurì. The scallop and salmon was the best starter I’ve...had in a while - highly recomendo to seafood lovers. Samstag Nacht wären wir besser. Würde auf jeden Fall für Feinschmecker in der Gegend empfehlenMehr, Umgehauen! We went for a really beautiful young Barolo, turned out to be an excellent choice. Thank you lovely maitre d and all the staff. The veal was also amazing. Impeccable service If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great food, service and wine with fantastic views. Tables area spaced out, to provide additional privacy. Ich würde es auf jeden Fall empfehlen. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They had amazing service and the quality of the food and presentation spectacular. Vielen Dank an den lieben Maitre und das gesamte Personal. I had a divine veal carpaccio for starter, went on to house made tortellini with a very nice maritime twist, equally divine, and finished wit a veal secondi, best I ever had. I cannot fault the lady who greeted us -excellent on the way in and out - however I found the service at the meal indifferent - on one occasion the waiter tried to take a plate and it was only half finished - the other waiter shirt collar was extremely poorly done - not in keeping with the restaurant overall - Service was quite and subdued

re maurì salerno

Numero Fortunato Leone, Commemorazione Dei Defunti Significato, Lago Delle Fate Percorso, Significato Nomi In Cinese, Biancaneve Ei Sette Nani Corsaro Nero, Corso Di Pianoforte Per Bambini Online,