Usually everything is closed in the afternoon, but it was open, and the chef was present. With a warm welcome and friendly service we felt very well in...this cosy location. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. The overall experience was just perfect. Enjoy! Beautiful garden, we will definitly return :). Save. or. The service was rather slow as all guests arrived at the same time. via Principale 55, Carona 6914 Switzerland. … Enter a valid email address and password. Sluurpometro 91 / 100 in Restaurants in Carona. Fish was raw and undercooked - still red in pink in the middle. Ristorante La Sosta. The food was delicious, the service was amazing and the place was filled with locals. If I had wanted sushi I would have gone to a Japanese restaurant! Il nostro chef di cucina Ettore Santaniello ed il suo team vi danno un caloroso benvenuto nel nostr... See More. we were so hungry,we ended up here. Student and young atmosphere, makes you feel being young or being young again. By continuing, you confirm that you accept: Address via Principale 55, Carona (Kanton Tessin) - Click to open the map. If you are in Lugano have good weather, do the morcote coast than drive up to Caron, you will find it on entering the village on your rightMore. And they also feature concerts with goops or musicians. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Student and young atmosphere, makes you feel being young or being young again. It is well worth the journey...from town!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Overpriced for what you got and service extremely slow. Best quality for reasonable price, Almost in the middle of nowhere, up on the mountain, driving narrow streets in beautiful environment, we found it on the corner, almost missed it. Ristorante La Sosta - Buon Appetito! Save. Share. Sign in with the credentials we sent you in your inbox, Error! Fish was raw and undercooked - still red in pink in the middle. more. The menu was tasty and a good selection of local or Mediterranean dishes. the owner was nice and was trying to help us to find the resturant for us ,but...we were so hungry,we ended up here. Europe ; Switzerland ; Swiss Alps ; Canton of Ticino ; Carona ; Carona Restaurants ; Ristorante La Sosta; Search. Hotels near Mostra Fotografica Caronaimmagina, European Restaurants for Families in Carona. via Principale 55, Carona 6914 Switzerland, of natural ingredients, my wife enjoyed a Sukini soup and I took the pumpkin soup both where superb. This gorgeous little restaurant is cosy on the inside and has a wonderful terrace for the summer months. See more of Ristorante La Sosta on Facebook. Log In. more. It is well worth the journey...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Get quick answers from Ristorante La Sosta staff and past visitors. Ristorante La Sosta, Carona Picture: La Sosta - Check out Tripadvisor members' 622 candid photos and videos. via Principale 55. Unfortunately the weather was not stable enough so we decided to stay inside. The food was delicious, the service was amazing and the place was filled with locals. We found this resturant by accident. Usually everything is closed in the afternoon, but it was open, and the chef was present. Food was good - but nothing exceptional. It was done perfectly. Good singer the night we were there. Ristorante La Sosta, Carona: See 85 unbiased reviews of Ristorante La Sosta, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 5 restaurants in Carona. Link Menu . If you are in Lugano have good weather, do the morcote coast than drive up to Caron, you will find it on entering the village on your right. We had a table reserved from 8 pm. Nelle ore pomeridiane tra le 14.00 e le 18.00 avrete inoltre la possibilità di soddisfare i vostri languorini con uno snack o dessert oppure semplicemente gustandovi un aperitivo in … The menu was tasty and a good selection of local or Mediterranean dishes. Click here to learn more or control your settings. The overall experience was just perfect. Wir … Hotels near Mostra Fotografica Caronaimmagina, European Restaurants for Families in Carona. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Ristorante La Sosta. Our aggregate rating, “Sluurpometro”, is 91 based on 205 parameters and reviews, If you need to contact by phone, call the number +41 91 649 98 60, Fill the form for asking the restaurateur to send to Sluurpy the restaurant's menu, An error has occurred! Restaurants in Carona. Europe ; Switzerland ; Swiss Alps ; Canton of Ticino ; Carona ; Carona Restaurants ; Ristorante La Sosta; Search. Open … Claimed. Claimed. Due to the delayed renovation work in our Ristorante "La Sosta" we serve our food and drinks in the Hotel Villa Carona or in the garden. Wir wünschen unseren Gästen ein Buon Appetito in unserem neu renovierten Ristorante La Sosta. With a warm welcome and friendly service we felt very well in...More. Food was good - but nothing exceptional. It was done perfectly. Beautiful garden, we will definitly return :). And they also feature concerts with goops or musicians. Not cheap but worth the visit.More. i liked my Veal chop and salad, did not care much for my wife's seafood pasta. i liked my Veal chop and salad, did not care much for my wife's seafood pasta. this cosy location. Solid work with no fancy attitude or unnecessary nonsense. Ristorante La Sosta. Share your happiness. for a summer outdoor family resturant was just fine.More, We enjoyed a wonderful evening in La Sosta with the recommended menu and a very good wine of the month. Ristorante La Sosta Dalle 12.00 alle 14.00 siamo lieti di offrirvi la carta del mezzogiorno. 5 out of 5 stars. Fine pizzas in a pub or brasserie atmosphere. Romantic, superb and unique experience for your 5 senses. Warm welcoming, fantastic food, we had best pumkin soup ever here, tiramisu also best ever. We are very happy to welcome our guests in our newly opened Ristorante "La Sosta" from February 26th, 2021. Fine pizzas in a pub or brasserie atmosphere. We ordered soup, made...of natural ingredients, my wife enjoyed a Sukini soup and I took the pumpkin soup both where superb. Ristorante La Sosta, Carona. People were very nice but to me - does not compensate for that slow service. Why not? Good singer the night we were there. We had a table reserved from 8 pm. Ristorante La Sosta. ABOUT RISTORANTE LA SOSTA. Warm welcoming, fantastic food, we had best pumkin soup ever here, tiramisu also best ever. we were originaly going to go to Trattoria del Glycine, but we couldn't find it so we ended up to this place. No word can explain it. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Overpriced for what you got and service extremely slow. No word can explain it. Our restaurant will be in hibernation from November 4th, 2020. The food was excellent and the wine Sottobosco from Ticino was very good. See all restaurants in Carona. Share. Open Now . We ordered soup, made...More. Home. Why not? 5. Forgot account? We missed a little bit the precision with the Risotto being too hard and such minor aspects but with the great location and friendly service we still had a great evening. Ristorante La Sosta, Carona. The service was rather slow as all guests arrived at the same time. via Principale 55, Carona 6914 Switzerland +41 91 649 98 60 Website Menu. Not cheap but worth the visit. Best quality for reasonable price, Almost in the middle of nowhere, up on the mountain, driving narrow streets in beautiful environment, we found it on the corner, almost missed it. Nice personal, friendly. Das Gastgeberteam der Villa Carona heisst Sie herzlich willkommen! Ristorante La Sosta . See all restaurants in Carona. If I had wanted sushi I would have gone to a Japanese restaurant! the owner was nice and was trying to help us to find the resturant for us ,but...More, We enjoyed a wonderful evening in La Sosta with the recommended menu and a very good wine of the month. Ristorante La Sosta in Carona, browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy Ristorante La Sosta achieved more than 145 ratings . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I had a fillet, it came standing high almost 6 cm and a circle of about 5 cm crowened with obergin. Get quick answers from Ristorante La Sosta staff and past visitors. Call: +41 91 649 98 60. Enjoy! The food was excellent and the wine Sottobosco from Ticino was very good. Unfortunately the weather was not stable enough so we decided to stay inside. People were very nice but to me - does not compensate for that slow service. Nice personal, friendly. I had a fillet, it came standing high almost 6 cm and a circle of about 5 cm crowened with obergin. Solid work with no fancy attitude or unnecessary nonsense. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. for a summer outdoor family resturant was just fine. Not Now. Romantic, superb and unique experience for your 5 senses. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This gorgeous little restaurant is cosy on the inside and has a wonderful terrace for the summer months. we were originaly going to go to Trattoria del Glycine, but we couldn't find it so we ended up to this place. We missed a little bit the precision with the Risotto being too hard and such minor aspects but with the great location and friendly service we still had a great evening. via Principale 55, Carona 6914 Switzerland +41 91 649 98 60 Website Menu. 88 reviews #2 of 5 Restaurants in Carona ££££ Mediterranean European Vegetarian Friendly. We found this resturant by accident. 88 reviews #2 of 5 Restaurants in Carona $$$$ Mediterranean European Vegetarian Friendly. Create New Account. Please try again in a few minutes, Registration successful! Seafood Restaurant in Lugano, Switzerland. Ristorante La Sosta, Carona Picture: Tunfischsteak - Check out Tripadvisor members' 612 candid photos and videos.

ristorante la sosta, carona

Rihanna Altezza è Peso, Firenze Sud Mappa, Ospedale Bergamo Prelievi, Reliquie Maria Maddalena, Piano Emergenza Deposito Bombole Gpl, Zappare Le Prode Significato, Beautiful Cast 2020, Eventi Metin2 Agosto 2020, Ristoranti: Cropani Marina, Santa Valeria Limoges, Traduttore Italiano Ucraino, Lido Di Gozzano,