Sabato 9 “I am basically a shy person – and that seems ridiculous to most people when they look at my past as an actress – and I found being in the witness box absolutely terrifying. ACTUALS, 1 N Shark Tale DW $47,604,606 - 4,016 - $11,853 $47,604,606 $75 / - 1, 2 N Ladder 49 BV $22,088,204 - 3,260 - $6,775 $22,088,204 - / - 1, 3 1 The Forgotten SonR $11,820,733 -43.8% 3,144 +40 $3,759 $38,085,523 $42 / - 2, 4 2 Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow Par. The bindings are sewn from organic-cotton interlock jersey in the same color. We’re all little kids at heart and yet the place has the ability to make people build very hard exteriors and ruin lives. Ellis' consistently diverting nailbiter possesses the edge-of-your-seat urgency of Keanu Reeves' "Speed" and Colin Farell's "Phone Booth," as it follows the unlikely hero's mad rush to thwart Jessica's antagonists. TV special shows who is 'Nuts for Mutts' 10: 16 9 Cellular Entertain. Sabato 25 Rather than a week-by-week, how about some awards? At just 17, she was signed as a model by the prestigious Ford agency and moved to New York. $2,225,000 - 408 - $5,453 $2,225,000 - / - 1, 9 5 First Daughter Fox $2,158,637 -46.1% 2,280 +20 $946 $7,125,371 - / - 2, 10 6 Cellular NL $2,014,074 -45% 2,020 -743 $997 $28,157,508 $25 / $20 4, - 63 The Door in the Floor Focus $19,564 -34.8% 29 -17 $674 $3,815,194 $7.5 / - 12, Venerdì 1 Even if we look at the commercials these days, 90 percent of the advertising now, they're using mixed breeds." “We all know how few make it. I go on, with some faith in my own ability but not a lot of confidence. Top 50 United States Video Rentals for the week ending 3 October 2004 With a total of just over £9 million, it's currently the highest grossing film in the top ten and the 16th highest grossing film of the year. Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (2004)  $396,651 -48% 261 -29 $1,520 -43% $1,587,218 2. MSFPhover = The beige shirt is sewn from soft double-gauze cotton fabric, and the pants are sewn from flexible corduroy. Surround tracks. There were a number of relatively strong performances from independent and low-key films and fairly lackluster numbers from a lot of bigger releases that performed well in the US. Up against it  settembre - $1,119,000 174.9% / $405 $22,530,000 / 15. - KIM Basinger says older actors get the short end of the stick and finds it sad that Hollywood has so little interest in films featuring mature women. "It depresses me that there are so few roles written for grown-up women," said 50-year-old Basinger in an interview with Germany's 'Welt am Sonntag' newspaper. - Hollywood actress KIM BASINGER has taken on a new form of artistic expression - painting. #ottobredesign #ottobresewing #ottobrekids #sewingforkids ... Soft natural fibers are ideal for playwear! Dainty romper brightens up the baby's daily wardrobe and also makes an adorable special-occasion outfit! Kim Basinger, Jason Statham, William H. Macy and Chris Evans. She wears a white top, with narrow straps over bare shoulders, jeans and brown slip-on shoes. "For the moment I am happy without a man," she said Tuesday. £186,017 1 217 £857 £186,017, 9. As expected, this week’s number one film was the romantic sports comedy (or RomComSpor I guess) Wimbledon. "ER" stars Maura Tierney and Goran Visnjic are two of the celebrity judges. Sometimes, the events in my life seem to be happening to someone else.” This raglan shirt is easy to slip on, thanks to the front placket that closes with snap fasteners. 36 People I Know (2002) 68 $490K Jessica taps and successfully tinkers with the rotary-dial device -- McGyver-style -- and soon finds Ryan at the other end of the line. Collateral (2004)  In general, September has been an odd month at the UK box office. A touch of elastane gives the cotton corduroy some stretch, and the ribbed waistband has elastic inside. "Macedonian president killed in plane crash", "Blasts at Shiite Ceremonies in Iraq Kill More Than 140", "Zapatero vence con casi 11 millones de votos", "First South Atlantic hurricane hits Brazil", "Hamas leader killed in Israeli airstrike", "Greek Cypriots Reject a U.N. Peace Plan", "Some Russians still live in the USSR - PravdaReport", https://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/04/world/6-are-charged-with-murder-after-paraguay-store-fire.html, "Dozens killed in bomb blasts at Sinai resorts", "Indonesian President Is Sworn In, Promising a Cleaner Government", "SMART-1 Space Probe Slams into the Moon", "Indian Ocean tsunami anniversary: Memorial events held", "Los orígenes marbellíes de Millie Bobby Brown, la joven estrella de 'Stranger Things' / The Marbella origins of Millie Bobby Brown, the young star of 'Stranger Things, "TikTok Star Charli D'Amelio Has No Idea How She Got So Famous", "13-year-old Bronny James threw down first dunk", "David Reimer and John Money Gender Reassignment Controversy: The John/Joan Case - The Embryo Project Encyclopedia", "Time Traveler by Merriam-Webster: Words from 2004", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=2004&oldid=988314009#October, Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia indefinitely move-protected pages, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 12 November 2020, at 12:20. Not sure who Dad is? A tracking code will be sent to the email address that you provided in your order, so that you can track the progress of your parcel online. She has been locked in a bitter battle with her former husband, the actor Alec Baldwin, over access to their eight-year-old daughter Ireland. © OTTOBRE design® kids 6/2020 Garth Pearce spoke to her Pay your invoice here. Cellular (2004)  THE DOOR IN I feel, personally, every year the adoption rate goes higher and higher because for one reason or another, people are getting closer to their animals than anything else. In all three starring roles, Basinger does not have to apologise for her natural sex appeal. The soft, stretchy rib knit feels lovely on the skin! The soft, stretchy rib knit feels lovely on the skin! Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004)  BLESSING -Shukufuku- (BLESSING -祝福-) (single) Ayaka Hirahara Uscita: 07 Ottobre 2004 Dolly Music. The Kim Basinger starrer came in at number three, behind Collateral in its second week. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. It also brought home to me how much I was being judged on my looks. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. FI-96300 Rovaniemi $27.95. Yumekazaguruma (夢風車) (single) Psycho le Cému Uscita: 06 Ottobre 2004. “He was not a cold man, but was not emotional either, so when I watched his face in the reflection of the television screen, either howling with laughter or choking up with tears from these images on the screen, I remember thinking: ‘My God, nobody in this world can get to him except those people.’ I became entranced with the whole movie thing. She gave a verbal agreement to appear in the 1992 film, Boxing Helena. if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav3n=MSFPpreload("_derived/next_cmp_schede-kim110_next.gif"); MSFPnav3h=MSFPpreload("_derived/next_cmp_schede-kim110_next_a.gif"); } I was always worrying about things and thinking too much. Features Fullscreen sharing Embed Statistics Article stories Visual Stories SEO. Despite the fact that cell phones are known as mobile phones over here, Cellular survived with its original title to debut at number seven with a reasonable £400,000 or so. ottobre - #10 2020 $471,000 -49.7% / $233 $28,157,508 / 24. The dress front is gathered to a yoke, and the bottom edges of the sleeves are detailed with tucks. Yes, I was that stupid. Actress Kim Basinger, owner of several mutts, serves as the show's master of ceremonies. And then there's comedian Debra Wilson, who made sure she had appropriate dog breath as the enthusiastic victim of the best kisser. function MSFPpreload(img) “I really don’t know what is around the corner. The movie itself should be presented in 2.40:1 anamorphic Jonni raglan shirt (92-122 cm) him through the whole hullabaloo. Basinger is unapologetic: “I have learnt to trust my own instincts, even though many people might think they have been the wrong ones,” she says. We filled it with several cosy wool clothes to keep our kids warm during the cold winter season. "It depresses me that there are so few roles written for grown-up women," said Basinger, 50, in an interview with Germany's Welt am Sonntag newspaper. Make sure to cut all garment pieces in the same direction of the fabric nap, with the nap running up on them! It is deceptive. Director David Ellis, writers Larry Cohen and Chris Morgan, deleted £1,090,561 1 355 £3,072 £1,090,561, 4. United Kingdom Boxoffice Returns I thought: ‘There is more to me than this. ), but if you get past these, you'll have a smashing good time. “Thousands of kids venture there every year, many because they’ve won some contest back home or someone told them they were good at acting and they come out there wanting to be one thing: a big movie star. THE FLOOR: 46 54 The Door in the Floor Focus 29 -17 12. Wimbledon (2004)  £671,725 (-33%) 2 258 £2,603 £2,140,379, 6. Pubblicato da Unknown a 21:25 Nessun commento: random image #1. taken with my Sony Ericsson T610's camera at Cernobbio (Como Lake, Italy) during a vintage motorcycles rally/race . Mercoledì 6 Basinger added, "For every woman in this branch like Meryl Streep or Susan Sarandon, who thanks to their talent are able to keep their career continuing, there are a dozen well-known actresses older than 40 who can't get any roles any more.". The retail price will be set at around The ribbed waistband has elastic inside to ensure that the pants stay on properly. Like An Cafe (ライカ・カフェ) (dvd) Antic Cafe Uscita: 10 Ottobre 2004. "With the help of Animal Planet, we are all promoting for people to adopt and help out," Dorafshar says. info@ottobre.fi I felt that I was up for murder rather than just saying ‘no’ to a film I had not even signed for. Box Martedì 28 The hourlong special stems from a suggestion by dog trainer Bobby Dorafshar, co-founder with his wife, Kelly, of California's no-kill animal rescue New Leash on Life. if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav1n=MSFPpreload("_derived/back_cmp_schede-kim110_back.gif"); MSFPnav1h=MSFPpreload("_derived/back_cmp_schede-kim110_back_a.gif"); } The soft corduroy pants also help to encourage the toddler's independence skills. THEATER COUNTS > 2004 > Week #42 October 15: CELLULAR - 11 10 Cellular New Line ottobre - 1.152 screens # 15 $261,000 89.1% / $227 $28,974,000 / 29. Venerdì 15 THE DOOR IN She is under legal restrictions when discussing the recent court case, but it is not the first time she has been the star witness in a high-profile court drama. Both films failed disastrously, as did their 1993 marriage. International The Door in the Floor and Cellular will be out in the autumn. You’ll find a lovely selection of soft double-gauzes on our Etsy shop! October 22: 49 68 The Door in the Floor Focus 13 -9 15. She offers the simplest of reasons for her desire to act: “Hollywood was a dream for me,” she says. Worldwide: $2,889,344 The clothes for two-year-olds are designed to make it easier for them to dress and undress themselves. This is my motorcyle, in full touring gear . for the week ending 10 October 2004: 48. However, at 50, she is back on top with three new films set for release and scripts heaped high in her office. Released: 18th January 2005 SRP: $27.95 Further Details New Line Sweet dreams, little one! To return to an old comparison, in the UK the average person paid the equivalent of .4c (yes, point four cents) towards The Punisher’s opening weekend. ottobre - #16 741 screens $177,000 -- / $239 $30,256,000 / 36. A celebration of mixed breed dogs revolves around the third annual Nuts for Mutts Dog Show in Woodland Hills, Calif., the hang loose, celebrity-punctuated canine carnival that includes competition in such categories as "Best Kisser," "Best Dancer" and "Fastest Eater." What was I doing?’” After the accolades for her most memorable film, the erotic 91&Mac218;2 Weeks (1986), the comedy Blind Date (1987), in which she co-starred with Bruce Willis, and her sultry Vicki Vale in Batman (1989), Basinger’s career has soared and dived in the most erratic fashion. I really did expect to see the band and all the kind of things they sang about. She also tells the newspaper that she has been turned down for roles several times because of her age. "But I still believe in marriage. “It showed me the very dark side of life,” she says. £220,538 (-48%) 2 261 £844 £882,493, 10. ((navigator.appName == "Microsoft Internet Explorer") && Finland A touch of elastane gives the cotton corduroy some stretch, and the ribbed waistband has elastic inside. I like being a woman and have no problem with that. She also turned down Sleepless in Seattle (1993), which created an image for Meg Ryan as America’s sweetheart. Monthly calendar for the month October in year 2004. We sewed it from lightweight, printed viscose fabric; however almost any lightweight, soft fabric can be used, such as double-gauze cotton fabric, cotton batiste or cotton single jersey. This raglan shirt is easy to slip on, thanks to the front placket that closes with snap fasteners. [1], Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics. When offered Basic Instinct (1992) she rejected the role which propelled Sharon Stone to international stardom. And as Dorafshar says in "Nuts for Mutts," his greatest dream for animals would be a shortage of cats and dogs, and his own unemployment. Adoption rates up Since the advent of the "Nuts for Mutts" competition, adoption rates at New Leash on Life have increased. THE FLOOR - 50 60 The Door in the Floor Focus 22 -4 14. Easy Breezy (dvd) Hikaru Utada Uscita: 06 Ottobre 2004. settembre - $900,000 -45.2% / $326 $25,071,475 / 17. As a result, no one went to see it. Mercoledì 29 Il missionario Ewald Frank da oltre 50 anni ha predicato in più di 160 nazioni. Ying xiong (2002)  Terminal, The (2004)  She returned to New York, took acting classes and joined the neighbourhood theatre. The narrow tie strings at the sides help the beanie to stay in place. #ottobredesign #ottobresewing #ottobrekids #sewingforkids ... Dainty romper brightens up the baby's daily wardrobe and also makes an adorable special-occasion outfit! WEEK END: 13 10 Cellular NL $953,657 -52.7% 1,152 -868 $827 Terminal, The (2004)  BASINGER TAKES UP PAINTING Join the OTTOBRE world!Subscribe to the magazine. But Hollywood holds out that beautiful, seductive fantasy, with the dark, bleak and grim reality hovering like a shadow. Seconda parte Enrico Logallo Papè Satan 3 Ottobre 2004 Location: The Black Voice: LucaClub. 50-year-old Basinger told a German newspaper, "It depresses me that there are so few roles written for grown-up women." Well, a few people did, I guess - it still made just shy of £200,000 coming in at number eight. Instead, she chose The Marrying Man (1991) on which she met her future husband and then co-starred with him in The Getaway (1994). By continuing to browse the site you agree to our use of cookies. We ship worldwide! WEEKEND BOX OFFICE October 22-24, 2004 Evans and Basinger shine in exciting thriller The wide-wale corduroys with a narrow cut have an elasticated waistband, belt loops and a mock fly. Although the sum was later reduced to half that figure, she was declared bankrupt as she neared her 40th birthday. 3/2004 kids . ottobre - 2020 screens # 10 $150,000 9.5% / $74 $28,445,000 / 26. But whether a dog gets adopted or not, it will always have a home at the rescue. The limitations of Basinger’s provincial home city where her father, Don, managed a loan company and her mother, Ann, stayed at home, were simply not enough. Film-makers’ doubts over her age, her judgment and her talent suddenly flooded in from all directions. ottobre - 1.152 screens # 15 $441,000 69% / $383 $29,415,000 / 30. { The 8 MILE star has found pleasure in creating works in her own home since retreating from the spotlight. The beige shirt is sewn from soft double-gauze cotton fabric, and the pants are sewn from flexible corduroy. "For every woman like Meryl Streep or Susan Sarandon, who thanks to their talent are able to keep their career continuing, there are a dozen well-known actresses over 40 who can't get any roles any more," the 'LA Confidential' star said. ottobre - #16 741 screens $263,000 48.6% / $355 $30,519,000 / 37. Domenica 26 £1,005,571 1 254 £3,958 £1,005,571, 4. She has three new films to be released and scripts pile high in her office. Saw (2004)  Hem and neckline are finished with hand stitching. 2004 was a leap year starting on Thursday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2004th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 4th year of the 3rd millennium, the 4th year of the 21st century, and the 5th year of the 2000s decade. All winners of each category move on to the Best in Show judging. 18th January next year. Basinger wants more roles for ageing women Animal Planet takes a break from its purebred dog shows with the premiere of "Nuts for Mutts" at 7 p.m. Monday. £446,636 (-49%) 3 328 £1,361 £4,445,672, 7. BOX OFFICE settembre - # 6 2763 $243,000 -5.8% / $88 $26,143,434 / 21. The distressed caller claims that she's been kidnapped and is locked up in an attic with a wall phone that had been smashed to smithereens with a sledgehammer by stern-faced goons, who turn out to be -- surprise! Like his children Bobby Dorafshar's love of mixed breeds is evident in his voice. Calendars – online and print friendly – for any year and month When the foundation of a partnership is unconditional trust, you can resolve the problems life brings with humor." The big loser of last weekend was The Punisher. Egli è conosciuto per aver pubblicato differenti libri, trattati, programmi radio e televisivi. Enter the third annual "Nuts for Mutts," a dog show for those canines of dubious heritage. $29,667,077 $25 / $20 5. for the week ending 26 September 2004: 36. £946,223 (-34%) 3 395 £2,395 £6,457,927, 5. "And bring a best friend home and have a companion, which gives them love and a lot of attention. Our baby sleeper is easy to put on and take off, thanks to the envelope neck and the snap fastener closure on the bottom. Anno II, numero 3, Ottobre 2004. There can be little doubt that there is a shrewd brain behind her wide blue eyes. We filled it with several cosy wool clothes to keep our kids warm during the cold winter season. The film opened considerably better in the UK, pulling in around four cents a person as opposed to two and a half in the US. . £174,270 (-2%) 10 358 £486 £9,352,051, CELLULAR "We were doing some research and 'Nuts for Mutts' was just such a great example of how important it was, how important dogs were in people's lives. This baby's winter outfit features neutral colors and natural fabrics. The cute beanie with pom-poms is quick to make from the same rib as the coverall. She has retired into the very shadows she talks about, broke and rejected, only to return with a fresh attitude. // -->