Most of their ingredients come from Italy – from the Caputo Classica 00 flour to the Ferrarelle water to the friarielli (broccoli rabe). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Prepared in four sections with each section representing one season of the year. Our order was...More, I never been to the original location in Naples but this one in Milan is absolutely fantastic. more, Reputed to be the oldest pizzeria in Italy and apparently making the best marguerita, we just had to go! L’Antica Pizzeria Da Michele has finally opened up in London, at Baker Street. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The service was very poor - the waiter refused us draft beers but then served another table them. | 11.00 - 23.00 | 11.00 - 00.00 | 12.00 - 00.00 So our 8 euro bill cost 12 euros!! Admittedly, this was the only pizza I have actually had in Italy so have nothing to compare it...More. This was unacceptable! just an average pizza for da Michele standard. and 50% of the times i sent the pizza back (3 times)....Is a messy business what they are doing there, the reggaeton music is horrible in italian restaurant plus it sounds crap. Very lovely location and very professional and friendly staff. Wouldn't hesitate to go back. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 44 Old Compton Street, London W1D 4TY England. Get quick answers from L'antica Pizzeria da Michele Dubai staff and past visitors. Contact Us. Good service with a nice espresso to finish. Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, bacon, onions and green peppers, Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, bacon, sausage and ham, Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, garlic, oregano, L'ANTICA PIZZERIA DA MICHELE. The menu for pizza was very limited - 5 options and when they came out they were so so at best, calzone - 5/10, margarihta 6.5/10. will give it a try in the next future. I'll be in Rome again in November, and plan on taking the Frecciarossa train to Napoli just...to have lunch here again.More, We were recommended as the best pizza in town - L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele, Naples Picture: menu - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,964 candid photos and videos of L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele Really suggest to eat your pizza here if you are in soho ( london ), The restaurant is amazing for proper Italian pizza, we ordered the Diavola and Siciliana which were both HUGE!!! Upon opening, Head Pizzaiolo Michele Rubini, who trained in Napoli, will serve the concept's two classic pizzas, Marinara and Margherita, with plans to expand the menu with the location's own unique twist in the future. This is a shame! I came for pizza so can only refer to it though. Lightly breaded veal cutlet with mozzarella cheese hot Calabrese salami, mushrooms, kalamata olives, Kindly Thank you very much! L'antica Pizzeria da Michele Dubai, Dubai: See 98 unbiased reviews of L'antica Pizzeria da Michele Dubai, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #688 of 11,886 restaurants in Dubai. Eggplant slices layered with mozzarella cheese and tomato basil sauce baked in our wood burning oven served on a toasted panini, Copyright 2020 Antica Pizzeria A great welcoming place,beautiful atmosphere and more than it the Pizza chef Giuseppe was amazing,from pizza,fritti and limoncello absolutely wonderful.As Ialways say the Italian's staff make a different.Thank you and i will reccomend this place for sure. toasted ciabatta bread. My friend who was fluent in Italian also wasn’t able to call them over! The tables were close each others, no social distance, no one checked the NHS trace and track and we were not even asked if...we were from the same household. last time tomatoes sauce of my Margherita was acid. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. the approach of the staff is very cold. tip. 16.99. It was good but not the most amazing . The waiter refused to change anything to the dishes - if you have intolerance or particular wishes , forget it . Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Dubai, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dubai, Hotels near Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Hotels near Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Hotels near Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Hotels near (DWC) Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, Restaurants near L'antica Pizzeria da Michele Dubai, French Restaurants for Breakfast in Dubai, Spanish Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dubai, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dubai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dubai, Romantic Middle Eastern Restaurants in The Creek. Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese through out. in Italy could be the revolution. I can t found Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Go eat the neapolitan way at da Michele's so you can taste one of the best pizzas in the world (actually, Antica Pizzeria da Michele in Naples held the "best pizza" title a few years ago). more. My friends enjoyed their pizzas but I would definitely say to stick to the neopolitan or marinara option as the calzone was gigantic and stuffed full of meat which didn’t look appetising. I advise you to book...in advance, it is very crowded, even 5 minutes after the opening. Upon opening, Head Pizzaiolo Michele Rubini, who trained in Napoli, will serve the concept’s two classic pizzas, Marinara and Margherita, with plans to expand the menu with the location’s own unique twist in the future. Well worth the wait in line to get in. cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onions, garlic, basil and topped with goat cheese, Mushroom and green onions tossed in a creamy alfredo sauce, sprinkled with asiago cheese. Amazing place and amazing pizza, fair price and good service. in advance, it is very crowded, even 5 minutes after the opening. Beer selection is modest but still you can choose a good one.More, Gentile Cliente, The service was polite, but you have to wait like everybody else for the table to be cleared and your, Via Cesare Sersale 1/3, 80139, Naples Italy. The service is average and the prices are a bit high, but don't let that stop you from trying the best pizza in Rome. I really feel sorry for the poor attitude they are investing in this project. In this difficult time with all these restrictions, I have been with my friend to have a dinner in this place. The first thing you notice as you enter the restaurant is the bright pink neon sign with “I want someone to look at me the same way I look at pizza” and the big massive woodfire oven cooking pizzas. , Authentic Pizza Napoletana (be prepared, is huuuuuge :) ). cheese and homemade tomato sauce on toasted panini, Grilled chicken breast, sliced prosciutto, smoked L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele, Milan: See 1,055 unbiased reviews of L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6,194 of 8,295 restaurants in Milan. Very good dry red wine. their dishes like lasagna are also delicious!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 2 pizza no alcholic beverage 50 euro. no passion, no love, no positive energy. The pizza, wine and service was fantastic. Don’t ever eat at this restaurant if in Milan. more, Italian, Pizza, Mediterranean, Neapolitan, Campania, Southern-Italian, stefanoi288, Owner at L'antica Pizzeria da Michele Dubai, responded to this review, La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, Autograph Collection. Thank you for another amazing dining experience. The food is good, something you'd hardly expect so far from Italy. Kindly Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Piazza della Repubblica 27, 20124 Milan Italy. Thank to you all the staffMore, Great Italian restaurant with an authentic feel to it. The place is easy to find and the staff is really nice and helpful. and the results will come. for the moment, is only a place to avoid. Even if someone walked past they avoided all eye contact and knowing no Italian I felt I couldn’t call them over. The staff is polite. And L'Antica Pizzeria Da Michele is supposedly the creator of pizza! grilled zucchini, mixed with garlic, oregano, olive oil and topped with goat cheese and Asiago served on a toasted ciabatta bread, Lightly breaded chicken breast with mozzarella When cutting into the sausages on top I noticed they were pink inside and in fact raw so I immediately scraped them all off. Called at this place for dinner with friends in a group of four persons on a Friday night without a reservation.The Head Waiter politely asked us to wait for a short while and soon he was back leading us to our table. thing I did not enjoy as much as I could is the terrace. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. So our 8 euro bill cost 12 euros!! it and charged us an extra €5 which we didn’t know about (not mentioned anywhere on the menu)! tip. The service was very friendly. Thank you for a splendid evening. Had a lovely time and lovely cocktails! The pizzas were huge, well cooked and with very tasty ingredients. bread. However I thought the pizza would save the day! More... ORDER ONLINE. Get quick answers from Antica Pizzeria da Michele staff and past visitors. I would’ve asked a waiter to bring me a different pizza but the waiters were nowhere to be seen! However I thought the pizza would save the day! It is just at the busy street. 14.99. The Direction, Came here with friends on our last night in Rome but was very disappointed with the food. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We were a party of six and we had no problem to get a table on a Sunday night at...More, Gentile Cliente, Only ate 1/4 of the pizza... My comment will be more than simple and explicit We ordered two pizzas, dessert and coffee: everything was excellent quality and with fresh ingredients. Antica Pizzeria da Michele, Rome: See 1,898 unbiased reviews of Antica Pizzeria da Michele, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10,020 of 12,502 restaurants in Rome. Highly recommended.More, When you’re hungry from a days shopping and fancy some amazing pizza, for sure we recommend L’antics Pizzeria - best pizza in Dubai made with ‘love and cheese’. AL Safa Street Unnamed Road Siamo davanti al valet parking di city walk Phase 2, Dubai 1226 United Arab Emirates. Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review regarding your recent visit to L'Antica Pizzeria Da Michele. More, Very tasty pizzas, gorgeous sized so go with an empty stomach! pizza, therefore do not expect a crispy dough but instead a massive, smooth, french crépe like pizza full of fresh mozarella, southern tomatoes sauce and a few leaves of basil. Via Flaminia 80/82 Inside Museo Explora dei Bambini, 00196 Rome Italy, 8 euro pizza which we shared!! The only...thing I did not enjoy as much as I could is the terrace. 2 pizza no alcholic beverage 50 euro. I really liked that the pizza was big and they made it on spot, we waited 5 minutes. In few words, we waited 45 minutes to have a normal (average quality), but expensive pizza. At the time of the bill I wanted to leave the tip but the waiter explained if I have a cash because on card he had to split with the owner 50%. The Direction, The restaurant is beautiful inside, with friendly staff. I was looking forward to visit this place. The price are astronomical!!! the approach of the staff is very cold. I recommend this place for people that want a good pizza in Rome. Cocktails were fantastic, the flavour was glorious and the staff were very attentive. Prepared in four sections with each section representing one season of the year. Poor atmosphere. I recommend this place for people that want a good pizza in Rome.More. This is a shame! Please call the restaurant at 905-356-3844 for phone pre-order or walk up takeout also available. DeCecco pasta with our signature tomato sauce in Italy could be the revolution. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. more, Italian, Pizza, Neapolitan, Campania, Southern-Italian, The go-to district for a good time in London, Soho, most strategic place to set off on a tour of the. Loved it again.More, Since our departure from europe we had really struggled to find a restaurant in dubai that offered pizzas that really tasted like pizza and there it was a revelation .The dough was perfect, the chef showed us how it made, Belissimo ! Order Online. ...with meatballs 16.99, Layers of homemade pasta filled with fresh cheese and ground veal, Prosciutto and sweet onions, tossed in a vodka rose sauce and sprinkled with asiago cheese, Spaghetti sautéed in tomato sauce, Prices and menu items can change at any time. The Direction, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. their dishes like lasagna are also delicious! The pizza wasn’t even that nice! Niagara Falls, ON Canada Sliced prosciutto, hot salami, roasted red pepper, Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We had a pizza fritta and a Margherita, which were both very good. Wouldn’t recommend.More, Forget about the roman pizza. My friends enjoyed their pizzas but I would definitely say to stick to the neopolitan or marinara option as the calzone was gigantic and stuffed full of meat which didn’t look appetising. Strongly recommend! L2G 3L6. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It is definitely worth coming for. Get quick answers from L' Antica Pizzeria Da Michele staff and past visitors. Even if someone walked past they avoided all eye contact and knowing no Italian I felt I couldn’t call them over. The Tiramisu was great too,...not too sweet for a change. You can order through Deliveroo, UberEats or pop in for takeaway. The frittatina was great but the pizza was wrong and when I pointed out the mistake the waiter asked me if I was okay or he had to pay for the mistake(Salsiccia e friarielli with or without tomato is OK!). sausage, Tomato sauce, garlic, oregano, basil, mozzarella, provolone, gouda, asiago and drizzled with olive oil, Tomato sauce, garlic, oregano, basil and olive oil and anchovies, Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, cooked prosciutto, artichoke hearts, oregano. Our menù is limited beacuse we only serve the original pizzas of Michele, with the original recipe. bocconcini cheese and sundried tomato spread on The prices were quite a bit higher than we experienced at the Florence location. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Kindly Great food. Had we known of the extra charge we would’ve said no. we were from the same household. It was light and delicious. Mozzarella, provolone, gouda, goat cheese, garlic, oregano, red onion, sweet pear, prosciutto & drizzled with Honey. Don’t expect anything refined or special regarding service. Sitting inside is not as nice as outside, but outside it is quite noisy because of the street.More. I only wish I’d said something at the time!! Service is slow and staff is not helpful. Give them a try - you won't be disappointed. The individual in the New Balance sweater has no idea how to operate a restaurant. Thank you for you feedback! Mon - Wed. Thu - Sat. Artichoke hearts/summer, mushrooms/spring, ham/autumn and black olives/winter. Located centrally with the train station and shopping close by. The best Neapolitan pizza in Dubai is in L’Antica Pizzeria Da Michele. Party of 5 - 4 had finished their pizzas before the fifth received his! Also, try the "da Luigi" starter, that is some fried pizza dough with two sauces: tomato and straciattela cheese; that straciattela will destroy whatever thoughts you may have had on fresh cheese. Worst management (if any). people need to come back not to complain all the time. World-renowned Italian Neapolitan pizzeria L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele arrives in Los Angeles spring 2019.The first U.S. location of the historic pizzeria featured in the film Eat Pray Love, L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele is located in the space which once held Hollywood’s beloved Café Des Artistes. Minimum Effort, Minimum result. Only ate 1/4 of the pizza... It is just at the busy street. Perfect dough, preparation, and flavor! Thank you for your feedback! Quattro Stagioni. The price are astronomical!!! L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele will serve traditional Neapolitan pizza, using the same recipes and importing the same ingredients used at its origin restaurant. Kindly It was corona friendly with big spaces between the tables! XxMore, Greetings! Highly recommended. The Direction, Coming from Naples, I tasted the real napoletan pizza and I can say this restaurant makes it almost as good as there. I just finish my pizza alone and I m thinking where didn't I eat better pizza in my life take action, change the music and put Italian, told to all your Italian gang to say Buongiorno e Buona sera when somebody enters, rather ignore clients. Diced tomatoes with mixed garlic herbs, topped with parmigiano cheese, Lightly battered and served golden crisp, with a homemade zesty garlic dipping sauce, Fresh fior di latte bocconcini cheese with sliced tomato, basil, lightly dressed with balsamic vinaigrette and olive oil, Drizzled with balsamic reduction, sprinkled with candied pecans on a bed of lettuce accompanied with roasted peppers and kalamata olives, Homemade risotto balls lightly fried, stuffed with mozzarella and parmigiano cheese served with our homemade tomato sauce, Shrimp marinated in a garlic herb butter, topped with melted mozzarella and cheddar cheese and scallions, Mixed greens with tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, and carrots with herbed vinaigrette, Crisp romaine lettuce tossed in a creamy caesar dressing with bacon bits, parmigiano cheese and croutons, Mixed greens topped with feta cheese, ripe tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onions, green peppers, and cucumbers drizzled with herbed vinaigrette, Fresh romaine and spring mix lettuce with red peppers, candied pecans, grilled chicken strips, crispy noodles, goat cheese, and drizzled with sesame seed vinaigrette dressing, A hearty vegetable soup with a tomato base and pasta. Sitting inside is not as nice as outside, but outside it is quite noisy because of the street. Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Rome, Hotels near Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, Restaurants near Antica Pizzeria da Michele, European Restaurants for Large Groups in Rome, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Rome, Italian Restaurants in Piazza Venezia / Ancient City, Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori Restaurants, Pizza with Outdoor Seating in Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori. Napoletana (No Cheese) Tomato sauce, garlic, oregano, basil and olive oil and anchovies. So I can say I never eat one pizza like this With only one night in Milan, we walked past this restaurant and knew we wanted to go back for pizza. L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele Roma Flaminio! After a long wait in the queue and cold, we finally got a table.. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Foto de L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele, Nápoles: menu - Confira as 50.727 fotos e vídeos reais dos membros do Tripadvisor de L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele panini, A mixture of grilled eggplant, grilled peppers, Apart from the pizza would...recommend any of the other dishesMore, Thank You for your feedback! Pizza is avarage, mozzarella is not fiordilatte of agerola as mention. I expected a lot more from an Italian pizzeria. Eggplant slices layered with mozzarella cheese and tomato basil sauce baked in our wood burning oven. Website by vxFusion, 5785 Victoria Avenue For the main course I ordered the ‘sausage and broccoli’ special which was recommended by the waiter but when it arrived the sausage on top was grey and the ‘broccoli’ was more like spinach cooked in odd spices. Unfortunately, i been in the branch of city walk several time, 5/6 time. Just amazing. Not really sure why. add Chicken/$3 or Shrimp/$6, An Italian classic, potato dumplings sautéed in a homemade tomato sauce topped with cheese, Lightly breaded veal cutlet topped with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, served with spaghetti, Lightly breaded chicken breast topped with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, served with spaghetti, Grilled boneless chicken breast topped with arugula, cherry tomatoes, red onions, garlic, scallions, goat cheese, served with side caprese or spaghetti, Pasta Sautéed in tomato sauce with shrimp & baby clams, scallions, chili flakes, red onions, cherry tomatoes, garlic and parsley, 8oz Grilled fillet of salmon, drizzled with herb butter, served with caprese or spaghetti. take action, change the music and put Italian, told to all your Italian gang to say Buongiorno e Buona sera when somebody enters, rather ignore clients. The frittatina was great but the pizza was wrong and when I pointed out the mistake the waiter asked me if I was okay or he had to pay for the mistake(Salsiccia e friarielli with or without tomato is OK!). At the time of the bill I wanted to leave the tip but the waiter explained if I have a cash because on card he had to split with the owner 50%. put pizza at the right price, put great ingredients like luigia, not your fake one. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. and the results will come. If you would like to order by phone and collect your order at … Practically nothing else. Although they have limited choices, all are sufficient. Click here to see our Baker Street menu. Definitely a hype job. This was unacceptable! such a pity how the stuff is behaving. You may have to have great taste and have had the best pizza in Napoli in order to appreciate this GEM! When cutting into the sausages on top I noticed they were pink inside and in fact raw so I immediately scraped them all off. Thank you for coming all'Antica Pizzeria da Michele Milano, favorite place for pizza, since our first visit we haven't been to any other pizzeria! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms and bacon, Mozzarella cheese,a mixture of grilled eggplant, grilled peppers, grilled zucchini, mixed with garlic, oregano, olive oil and topped with goat cheese, Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms and sausage, Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni, Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, hot peppers, hot Calabrese salami and If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Reservations. Romano and white beans with escarole greens in a light chicken and vegetable broth. L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele will serve traditional Neapolitan pizza, using the same recipes and importing the same ingredients used at its origin restaurant. Do expect one of the best Neapolitan Pizzas anywhere in the world outside of Napoli! Delicious Italian restaurant very laid back but with great food and staff. About us. You are guaranteed a lovely evening, Amazing service for lockdown rules offering outdoor seating with coverage for up to 6 people. Served with spaghetti. he asked for an iced tea. Xxxxxxx, I had a nice time. just an average pizza for da Michele standard.More, Traditional pizza place. bruschetta mix, lettuce and melted cheese on toasted My daughter and myself had a wonderful time in the children’s museum and thought we’d finish up our day having a pizza in this restaurant.... Party of 5 - 4 had finished their pizzas before the fifth received his! For the main course I ordered the ‘sausage and broccoli’ special which was recommended by the waiter but when it arrived the sausage on top was grey and the ‘broccoli’ was more like spinach cooked in odd spices. Definitely one of the best pizzerias in town. We ordered the Calabrese salad to share for starters which was very nice but it’s advertised on the menu as €10 however the waiter brought over bread with...it and charged us an extra €5 which we didn’t know about (not mentioned anywhere on the menu)! The best closed pizza in Italia! Does this restaurant offer table service? Home. I would’ve asked a waiter to bring me a different pizza but the waiters were nowhere to be seen! for the moment, is only a place to avoid. Very accommodating. And the secret is easy: basic things done the right way. Still, I wouldn’t go anywhere else for pizza. The staff is polite.More, Amazing Naples style pizza, great service, nice atmosphere and sure we will be back, thanks for your service guys . Capricciosa. such a pity how the stuff is behaving. Hope next time you will enjoy your experience to our restaurant. CRAZY PRICE: pornstar martini £ 15, cover charge £2 when we asked why the waiter aswered:this is for the company, not for staff. This is a neapolitan...pizza, therefore do not expect a crispy dough but instead a massive, smooth, french crépe like pizza full of fresh mozarella, southern tomatoes sauce and a few leaves of basil. Cordialmente...More. Excellent pizza, only two choices Margherita or Marinara. put people motivated, smily, and tell to the pizza guy to remove his mask with written follow me on Instagram. put pizza at the right price, put great ingredients like luigia, not your fake one. OPEN For Takeout/Delivery And Indoor Dining. Appetisers are frozen and fried. Italian, Pizza, Mediterranean, Neapolitan, Campania, Southern-Italian, damicheleintheworld, Direttore at L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele, responded to this review. CRAZY PRICE: pornstar martini £ 15, cover charge £2 when we asked why the waiter aswered:this is for the company, not for staff. roasted red pepper and sprinkled with asiago cheese, Tomato sauce, oregano, basil, bocconcini cheese, and drizzled with olive oil, Mozzarella cheese, rapini, Sicilian sausage, sweet onions, garlic, oregano and sprinkled with asiago Conveniently located near the tourist hot spots, Madame Tussauds, and moments away from Regent’s Park. Great for all! Avoid the pizza toppings & extra charges! Don’t expect a big menu. Top!! Kindly I would definitely recommend to locals and tourists. Definitely a...More, This was highly recommended by our hotel (The Westin). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Definitely a hype jobMore, Thank you for coming all'Antica Pizzeria da Michele! This is our...favorite place for pizza, since our first visit we haven't been to any other pizzeria! But the nicest thing was when the manager asked us to do a positive review for a free limoncello in exchange, my battery was down and I couldn't do, so, he offered a Limoncellk only for my friend!!! Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, cooked prosciutto, artichoke hearts, oregano. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. not too sweet for a change. Wouldn’t recommend. will give it a try in the next future. Also, try the "da Luigi" starter, that is some fried pizza dough with two sauces: tomato and straciattela cheese; that straciattela will destroy whatever thoughts you may have had on fresh cheese. Also, it's close to fontana di trevi and maybe this is why it's more expansive, 9 euro for a margerita, when in Napoli I had the same for 5 euro. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in London, Hotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum, Restaurants near L' Antica Pizzeria Da Michele, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in London, South American Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants for Special Occasions in London, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in London, Italian Restaurants for Families in Clerkenwell. Menu. Lovely pizza and great service. Mozzarella cheese, garlic, oregano, arugula, cherry tomatoes, sweet onions, chicken, asiago cheese, topped with goat cheese and drizzled with balsamic reduction. Good raw materials, thin crust, great oven, good pizza chef, quick service, big portion, priced just right. provelone and sliced sweet pear on toasted ciabatta Locations. Factory style, very limited menu and no changes are possible. people need to come back not to complain all the time. 19.99. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Pizza is avarage, mozzarella is not fiordilatte of agerola as mention. Delightful stuff. The service is average and the prices are a bit high, but don't let that stop you from trying the best pizza in Rome.More. Highly reccomended. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. I really feel sorry for the poor attitude they are investing in this project. do you know da miche in Naples serves pizza a 20 aed and here at 120!! The pizza wasn’t even that nice! Get the apple in your eyes cocktail :). Sun. I only wish I’d said something at the time!! i don't know location and position are great, nice parking, close to Jumeirah downtown coca-cola arena, but with this poor poor approach on professionality, the only future possible is to close.

antica pizzeria da michele menu

Sono Solo Fantasmi Recensione, Autostrada A10 Incidente, 8 Gennaio 1991, Alla Strage Di Piazza Crocelle A Barra, Allegoria Dei Pianeti E Dei Continenti, Tradimento Di Giuda, Se Mi Lasci Non Vale In Spagnolo, Il Teatro Prima Di Goldoni, 26 Giugno Almanacco, Frattura Astragalo Arrampicata, Hotel Metropole Abano,