H. Rosner, trans. Rather, you should long for the perfection of yourself. —  Hermann Hesse, libro Il lupo della steppa, —  Hermann Hesse, libro Il giuoco delle perle di vetro, H. Rosner, trans. 27-dic-2014 - Questo Pin è stato scoperto da Nico Phone. They were no longer a game and a toy. I have no right to call myself one who knows. But the doctrine you desire, absolute, perfect dogma that alone provides wisdom, does not exist.“, „Everyone can perform magic, everyone can reach his goals, if he is able to think, if he is able to wait, if he is able to fast.“, „Each person must stand on his own feet.“, „Only the ideas that we actually live are of any value.“, „Translation: If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. Il superamento delle crisi personali fu uno dei punti centrali nell'opera di Hesse, attraverso cui vennero trattati anche temi come la religione e la politica. Love your suffering. Hermann Hesse (2015). No wisdom is better than this when known: Actually it's only a question of convenience. And we can draw close to one another in times of need, understand and love one another, and live to comfort each other. Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours. 76-79Siddhartha (1922)Contesto: The world had caught him; pleasure, covetousness, idleness, and finally also that vice he had always despised and scorned as the most foolish—acquisitiveness. Others sense their own laws within them; things are forbidden to them that every honorable man will do any day in the year and other things are allowed to them that are generally despised. It was a scandal that a breed of fearless and sinister people ran around freely, so they attached a nickname and a myth to these people to get even with them, to make up for the many times they had felt afraid. Log In Sign Up. madness, in a higher sense, is the beginning of all wisdom. And sometimes, when the black depths are silent, we can do even more. He walked on in silence for a little, then said, "There is truth, my boy. You knew all along that your sanctioned world was only half the world and you tried to suppress the second half the same way the priests and teachers do. Nor should you long for a perfect doctrine, my friend. I am a sinner and you are a sinner, but someday the sinner will be Brahma again, will someday attain Nirvana, will someday become a Buddha. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. “Steppenwolf: A Novel”, p.187, Macmillan, Hermann Hesse (2015). Everything can be interpreted one way and then again interpreted in the opposite sense. It is your aversion that hurts, nothing else. One cannot do otherwise, there is no other method for those who teach. To achieve the possible, we must attempt the impossible again and again. Fate was not kind, life was capricious and terrible, and there was no good or reason in nature. They were no longer a game and a toy. But there is good and reason in us, in human beings, with whom fortune plays, and we can be stronger than nature and fate, if only for a few hours. Beginners learned how to establish parallels, by means of the Game's symbols, between a piece of classical music and the formula for some law of nature. One who never doubts will never truly believe. Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" This is what fools call magic and of which they think it would be effected by means of the daemons. The true profession of a man is to find his way to himself. The Greeks and many other peoples, on the other hand, elevated this drive, made it divine and celebrated it in great feasts. It's possible for one never to transgress a single law and still be a bastard. Siddhartha (1922)Contesto: Listen my friend! If time is not real, then the dividing line between this world and eternity, between suffering and bliss, between good and evil, is also an illusion. Truth is lived, not taught. But the world itself, being in and around us, is never one-sided. Scopri (e salva) i tuoi Pin su Pinterest. Anyone can sleep with a woman as soon as he's been to a pastor with her and has married her, yet other races do it differently, even nowadays. Every experience has its element of magic. A Game, for example, might start from a given astronomical configuration, or from the actual theme of a Bach fugue, or from a sentence out of Leibniz or the Upanishads, and from this theme, depending on the intentions and talents of the player, it could either further explore and elaborate the initial motif or else enrich its expressiveness by allusions to kindred concepts. As translated by Ejvind HaasSiddhartha (1922)Contesto: When you throw a rock into the water, it will speed on the fastest course to the bottom of the water. This is how it is when Siddhartha has a goal, a resolution. The wisdom which a wise man tries to communicate always sounds foolish… Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom.“, „Listen my friend! Those who are too lazy and comfortable to think for themselves and be their own judges obey the laws. 28-mag-2015 - Questo Pin è stato scoperto da Maria. We cannot evade life's course, but we can school ourselves to be superior to fortune and also to look unflinchingly upon the most painful things. Each person must stand on his own feet. 13-dic-2014 - Questo Pin è stato scoperto da Christina. One theme, two themes, or three themes were stated, elaborated, varied, and underwent a development quite similar to that of the theme in a Bach fugue or a concerto movement. save. Each of us has to find out for himself what is permitted and what is forbidden — forbidden for him. Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. Do not resist it, do not flee from it. “Siddhartha: An Indian Tale”, p.107, Om Books International. No one succeeds in this once he has begun to think. 13-mag-2016 - Questo Pin è stato scoperto da laura. Experts and Masters of the Game freely wove the initial theme into unlimited combinations.“, „Property, possessions and riches had also finally trapped him. During deep meditation it is possible to dispel time, to see simultaneously all the past, present, and future, and then everything is good, everything is perfect, everything is Brahman. When the Illustrious Buddha taught about the world, he had to divide it into Samsara and Nirvana, illusion and truth, into suffering and salvation. This is what Siddhartha has learned among the Samanas. Every day we present the best quotes! I am a sinner and you are a sinner, but someday the sinner will be Brahma again, will someday attain Nirvana, will someday become a Buddha.“, „The deity is within you, not in ideas and books. Throughout its history the Game was closely allied with music, and usually proceeded according to musical and mathematical rules. His goal attracts him, because he doesn't let anything enter his soul which might oppose the goal. The world, Govinda, is not imperfect or slowly evolving along a path to perfection. Scopri (e salva) i tuoi Pin su Pinterest. But the doctrine you desire, absolute, perfect dogma that alone provides wisdom, does not exist. We kill at every step, not only in wars, riots and executions. share. “Steppenwolf: A Novel”, p.151, Macmillan, Hermann Hesse (2012). The potential hidden Buddha must be recognized in him, in you, in everybody. “The Glass Bead Game: (Magister Ludi) A Novel”, p.70, Macmillan. (Bantam: 1971), p. 82Siddhartha (1922). And vice versa. We can keep the spirit of God in our hearts and, at times, when we are full of Him, He can appear in our eyes and our words, and also talk to others who do no know or do not wish to know Him. “Six Novels: With Other Stories and Essays”, Hermann Hesse (2013). No, it is perfect at every moment; every sin already carries grace within it, all small children are potential old men, all sucklings have death within them, all dying people — eternal life. When you love someone, you love them with their faults. Scopri (e salva) i tuoi Pin su Pinterest. A home is a place where we feel loved and where we love others. Beauty does not bring happiness to the one who possesses it, but to the one who loves and admires it. “Demian: A Dual-Language Book”, p.18, Courier Corporation, Hermann Hesse (2009). But you haven't reached the point where you can understand the actual meaning of "permitted" and "forbidden." Isn't there any truth? Every phenomenon on earth is symbolic, and each symbol is an open gate through which the soul, if it is ready, can enter into the inner part of the world, where you and I and day and night are all one. “Siddhartha”, p.8, Modern Library, Hermann Hesse (2002). Nothing is effected by daemons, there are no daemons. It's possible for one never to transgress a single law and still be a bastard. They had become a chain and a burden. Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. cartolina-aforisma-hermann-hesse-66. Origine: Demian (1919), p. 162Contesto: One of the aphorisms occurred to me now and I wrote it under the picture: "Fate and temperament are two words for one and the same concept." Hermann Hesse è stato uno scrittore, poeta, aforista, filosofo e pittore tedes… (pagina 15) You've only sensed part of the truth. The sinner is not on his way to a Buddha-like state; he is not evolving, although our thinking cannot conceive things otherwise. Faith and doubt go hand in hand, they are complementaries. A home isn't just a roof over our heads. No, the potential Buddha already exists in the sinner; his future is already there. Close • Posted by 7 minutes ago. They had become a chain and a burden.“, „There is truth, my boy. Hermann Hesse . Origine: Demian (1919), p. 146Contesto: Only the ideas that we actually live are of any value. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. “The Glass Bead Game: (Magister Ludi) A Novel”, p.70, Macmillan 100 Copy quote. There is no reality except the one contained within us. We kill when we close our eyes to poverty, suffering and shame.In the same way all disrespect for life, all hard-heartedness,all indifference, all contempt is nothing else than killing. Subreddit dedicato alla pubblicazione ed al commento di aforismi citazioni e frasi celebri. Experts and Masters of the Game freely wove the initial theme into unlimited combinations. Everyone can perform magic, everyone can reach his goals, if he is able to think, if he is able to wait, if he is able to fast.

hermann hesse citazioni

Significato Nomi Maschili, Ulisse - Il Piacere Della Scoperta 2020 Kennedy, Accordi Frozen Oggi Per La Prima Volta, Pane Alveolato Bonci, Prime Pagine Quotidiani 28 Febbraio 2020,