Service - mediocre. Wine was very good. La Caravella dal 1959, Amalfi: See 441 unbiased reviews of La Caravella dal 1959, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #34 of 111 restaurants in Amalfi. Jacket, no tie. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. What. The waiter recommended white wine that was great and the chef Antonio came to our table frequently and asked how we like the...five course dinner. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The waiter recommended white wine that was great and the chef Antonio came to our table frequently and asked how we like the...five course dinner. 10 courses Good service. A gastronomic icon on the Amalfi Coast which continues to attract a faithful following. The service is the best we experienced here and the food was delicious. Remove the service and you are miles away from the star.More, We had a terrible time at La Caravella - the food was mediocre at best and the service was appalling. We went as a family and were greeted with friendliness and impeccable service. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. I especially liked the dessert Il sole nel piatto because it was completly original and it comes with the story. more. Decor - mega kitsch. I could mention better options here but that would...be unkind. Having visited many Michellin restaurants I would give them 2 stars beacuse the service was impeccable and the food was...heavenly good. N.B. so I would only go...if that’s what you’re looking for.More, Unfortunately, it was a terrible disappointment to waste a dining experience on La Caravella. Il costo del menu è di euro 80,00 per persona, con i vini da dessert e liquori abbinati è di euro 120,00 per persona, (solo per il pranzo, minimo 8 massimo 12 persone). The cost of the menu is euro 160,00 per person. Everything that I tried was prepared in a sophisticated way even though from quite simple products. Skilfully prepared, imaginative cuisine which proudly showcases... One MICHELIN Star: High quality cooking, worth a stop! We really enjoyed our tasting meal there, but the flavors weren't anything to write home about. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Amalfi, Hotels near Sorrento First Choice Car Service, Hotels near Tours of Amalfi Coast - Capri, Pompeii & More, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Amalfi. The waiter was very smug and condescending, the sommelier was dismissive and the food was good but not great. Decor - mega kitsch. Food - a mish/mash of tastes, no consistent line. We sent an email to flag to the head chef and he replied in a passive aggressive way and did not apologise. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Starting from the recipes of the great pastry chefs of the 20th century, our pastry shop has become a reference point for the creation of new trends and the reinterpretation of great classics. Our kitchens are the realm of all palates. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. The price is euro 60,00 per person excluding wine and drinks. what it is. Il Ristorante La Caravella resterà chiuso fino al 24 dicembre. Remove the service and you are miles away from the star. Not one single dish was memorable or gave us a “wow” response. We go to quite a few fine dining restaurants but this was one of our worst experiences.More, We ate here on one of our four nights in Amalfi and had a lovely evening. The service is the best we experienced here and the food was delicious. Via Matteo Camera 12, 84011, Amalfi Italy. I especially liked the dessert Il sole nel piatto because it was completly original and it comes with the story. more. The vine card is very vast and the staff is very knowledgeable,...can recommend the perfect combination of food and vine. We had twice the same tuna and brocoli leaves in two different dishes. Previous. I think this restaurant is resting on some very worn laurels.More, This is reataurant is not easily visible from the street but you should invest some time to find it because it is definitely worh it. We went for a 6:30 seating. Conclusion - It appeared to me that this restaurant lives for its history of what once was and not for what it is now. Amalfi, Campania / La Caravella dal 1959 / La Caravella dal 1959 menu ; La Caravella dal 1959 / Menu. (solo per il pranzo, minimo per 2 persone), In un palazzo del 1100 che fu dimora dei Piccolomini, l’ala dell’edificio dov’è collocata La Caravella fu adibita nel Rinascimento ad archivio ducale. Ringraziamo tutti i clienti che ci hanno onorato della loro presenza quest’estate. Decor - mega kitsch. Reconsider if you are considering. The wine choices complemented the wonderfully prepared dishes. La Caravella dal 1959, Amalfi: See 439 unbiased reviews of La Caravella dal 1959, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #33 of 114 restaurants in Amalfi. Skilfully prepared, imaginative cuisine which proudly showcases... One MICHELIN Star: High quality cooking, worth a stop! The owner/chef was walking around table to table during our courses telling us how important this or that dish was. After dinner we were taken down to a ceramics shop and encouraged to buy something. Decor - mega kitsch. La nostra cucina sa di terra e mare, di tradizione e innovazione,è un omaggio al nostro territorio e alla stagionalità dei nostri prodotti.sono cinque le proposte Degustazione,ognuno delle quali è pensata per condurre i nostri ospitialla scoperta della nostra cucina. Sarà inclusa la  visita alla nostra Cantina delle Rarità.La degustazione è a cura del nostro sommelier Tonino e del nostro Chef Antonio. heavenly good. Questo menu si può prenotare solo online ed è minimo per 2 personeIl costo del menu è di euro 160,00 per persona, vini e bevande sono escluse. Truly Michelin star as advertised.More, We were so looking forward to a special evening here but from the moment we arrived we felt let down. The wine tasting will be organised by our sommelier Tonino and our Chef Antonio. Book a table at La Caravella in Venice. A gastronomic icon on the Amalfi Coast which continues to attract a faithful following. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Search. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Decor - mega kitsch. Overall I had an unforgettable experience!More, The service and decor was fantastic. The waiter suggested us some beautiful white wine so we had the most enjoyable lunch. Good service. We got the tasting menu with tasting local wine. Truly Michelin star as advertised. Truly Michelin star as advertised. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Truly Michelin star as advertised. La Caravella’s wine cellar is an icon that rivals with a few competitors in the world… The waiter recommended white wine that was great and the chef Antonio came to our table frequently and asked how we like the...five course dinner. Thanks to meticulous attention, we are able to offer a gluten-free menu for our customers who request it. We had twice the same tuna and brocoli leaves in two different dishes. I especially liked the dessert Il sole nel piatto because it was completly original and it comes with the story. We go to quite a few fine dining restaurants but this was one of our worst experiences. We had twice the same tuna and brocoli leaves in two different dishes. Comfortable restaurant; one of our most delightful places. Con tanti sacrifici sono riuscito a creare una delle migliori e più fornite cantine d’Italia.Collezionisti di tutto il mondo acquistano da noi vini introvabili e bottiglie fra le più desiderategrazie ad un lavoro meticoloso e selettivo che dura da più di sessant’anniAntonio Dipino, La Leggenda…. Maybe we went in with high expectations because it was Michelin rated, even so, I think there are more tasty options at other...restaurants.More. La cantina della Caravella è una icona che ha pochissimi rivali nel mondo…Le bottiglie rarissime, le annate storiche, etichette introvabili, delle cantine più leggendarie di sempre.Da J. Suckling e Veronelli. Start your review of La Caravella. Wine lovers from all over the world buy the finest wines and the rarest bottles from us thanks to our meticulous and selective work of the last 60 years The restaurant does have a high-end feel (with prices to match!) with combinations of ostriches prepared by our Chef. Overall I had an unforgettable experience! The best thing about it was...the support staff who brought us bread and filled our water glasses - they were very kind and professional. Questi menu sono validi fino al 31 Ottobre 2020, Il vino è la mia passione e scommessa. We were seated in the room with local artwork on the walls. Food - a mish/mash of tastes, no consistent line. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I think this restaurant is resting on some very worn laurels. We cannot guarantee the  exact fish stated on the menu as it is bought daily and depends what is on offer on the day and the season. be unkind. We went for a 6:30 seating. The vine card is very vast and the staff is very knowledgeable,...can recommend the perfect combination of food and vine. Not one single dish was memorable or gave us a “wow” response. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We were seated in the room with local artwork on the walls. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Find restaurant reviews, menu, prices, and hours of operation for La Caravella on TheFork. Our a la carte menu changes following the catch and dish of the day, it changes every day, it is not on line daily due to the difficulty in managing the up date. Service - mediocre. Food had no punch. Probably a second generation issue, the dad cook was the first to get the star many decades ago....We had twice the same tuna and brocoli leaves in two different dishes. La Caravella dal 1959, Amalfi : consultez 438 avis sur La Caravella dal 1959, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #32 sur 114 restaurants à Amalfi. Maybe we went in with high expectations because it was Michelin rated, even so, I think there are more tasty options at other...restaurants.More. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Remove the service and you are miles away from the star.More, We had a terrible time at La Caravella - the food was mediocre at best and the service was appalling. Comfortable restaurant; one of our most delightful places. Conclusion - It appeared to me that this restaurant lives for its history of what once was and not for what it is now. Having visited many Michellin restaurants I would give them 2 stars beacuse the service was impeccable and the food was...heavenly good. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Not one single dish was memorable or gave us a “wow” response. Does this restaurant offer table service? five course dinner. La Caravella dal 1959 menu. Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 30124 Venice See map. A gastronomic icon on the Amalfi Coast which continues to attract a faithful following. One tall waiter spoke while approaching at a distance to our table, interrupted our conversation instead of quietly waiting for us to turn to him. / read» restaurant New summer menu 2020. Probably a second generation issue, the dad cook was the first to get the star many decades ago....We had twice the same tuna and brocoli leaves in two different dishes. There are far too many exceptional establishments in this region to be blinded by the Michelin star. Help. Living on a reputation fools some people sometimes but really fine dining and being tickled, teased and enchanted is what we are truly willing to pay top dollar for. The vine card is very vast and the staff is very knowledgeable,...can recommend the perfect combination of food and vine. Comfortable restaurant; one of our most delightful places. The restaurant does have a high-end feel (with prices to match!) Wine was very good. One tall waiter spoke while approaching at a distance to our table, interrupted our conversation instead of quietly waiting for us to turn to him. The wine choices complemented the wonderfully prepared dishes. A gorgeous Michelin eatery- one of the first in southern Italy to earn a Michelin Star and its a might fine experience! Conclusion - It appeared to me that this restaurant lives for its history of what once was and not for what it is now. it is a surprise menu and it’s a limited edition. Overall I had an unforgettable experience! so I would only go...if that’s what you’re looking for.More, Unfortunately, it was a terrible disappointment to waste a dining experience on La Caravella. be unkind. I especially liked the dessert Il sole nel piatto because it was completly original and it comes with the story. Nel menu degustazione dessert tradizione e innovazione si combinano in dolci specialità. Jacket, no tie. Remove the service and you are miles away from the star.More, We had a terrible time at La Caravella - the food was mediocre at best and the service was appalling. After dinner we were taken down to a ceramics shop and encouraged to buy something. can recommend the perfect combination of food and vine. We were dressed smartly but not formally. The vine card is very vast and the staff is very knowledgeable,...can recommend the perfect combination of food and vine. Does this restaurant offer table service? Isabella J. Tucson, AZ. If anything... the wine and the water were superb!More, Michelin star restaurant with impeccable service and great food. The cost of the menu is euro  150,00 per person, wine and drinks excluded. After dinner we were taken down to a ceramics shop and encouraged to buy something. We go to quite a few fine dining restaurants but this was one of our worst experiences.More, We ate here on one of our four nights in Amalfi and had a lovely evening. We re-proposes all the “historical” recipes of ‘La Caravella’ combined with the new recipes. Conclusion - It appeared to me that this restaurant lives for its history of what once was and not for what it is now. Unfortunately, it was a terrible experience. Seasonal excellences color our autumn dishes. The owner/chef was walking around table to table during our courses telling us how important this or that dish was. I despise rude service more than terrible cuisine. I think this restaurant is resting on some very worn laurels.More, This is reataurant is not easily visible from the street but you should invest some time to find it because it is definitely worh it. The cost of the menu is euro 36,00 per person,with matching dessert wines and liqueurs is euro 75,00 per person. Those menus are available up to 31 October 2020, Wine is my passion and my bet. can recommend the perfect combination of food and vine. Good service. Service - mediocre. Reconsider if you are considering. Per i vini potrete farvi accompagnare dai consigli del nostro sommelier, che saprà indicarvi abbinamenti personalizzati per Voi, o potrete scegliere direttamente dalle nostre carte dei vini. 580. Terrible experience - simple food and rude service. Per deliziarvi ancora di più, per voi anche una nuova versione del nostro celebre dessert “Il sole nel piatto”.Il costo del menu è di euro 150,00 per persona, vini e bevande sono escluse, da 10 portatea grande richiesta il Menu dei 60 anni in edizione limitata. Truly Michelin star as advertised.More, We were so looking forward to a special evening here but from the moment we arrived we felt let down. Wine was very good. The wine choices complemented the wonderfully prepared dishes. Add to wishlist Add to compare #2 of 127 restaurants in Amalfi . We sent an email to flag to the head chef and he replied in a passive aggressive way and did not apologise. We were treated as if we were children and overall the staff was very impersonal and rude whenever we had questions. The best thing about it was...the support staff who brought us bread and filled our water glasses - they were very kind and professional. Remove the service and you are miles away from the star.More, We had a terrible time at La Caravella - the food was mediocre at best and the service was appalling. Il costo del menu degustazione è di euro 400,00 per persona. We propose you a full degustation of the lemon from Amalfi at 360°, alternated with new recipes and, as dessert, our new version of the lemon soufflé also called ‘The sun in the dish’. Living on a reputation fools some people sometimes but really fine dining and being tickled, teased and enchanted is what we are truly willing to pay top dollar for. After dinner we were taken down to a ceramics shop and encouraged to buy something. Skilfully prepared, imaginative cuisine which proudly showcases the flavours of the region, accompanied by an impressive wine list with few equals. We go to quite a few fine dining restaurants but this was one of our worst experiences.More, We ate here on one of our four nights in Amalfi and had a lovely evening. Does this restaurant offer table service? N.B. Remove the service and you are miles away from the star. Where. La Caravella. what it is. Unfortunately, it was a terrible experience. I despise rude service more than terrible cuisine. Share review . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. La Caravella Restaurant will be closed from October 26th to December 25th. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Le nostre cucine sono il regno di tutti i palati. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Also very overpriced for...what it is. If anything... the wine and the water were superb! Il costo del menu è di euro 200,00 per persona, vini e bevande sono escluseIn omaggio il menu e il libro dei 60 anni. Living on a reputation fools some people sometimes but really fine dining and being tickled, teased and enchanted is what we are truly willing to pay top dollar for. Questo sito web si avvale dei cookie per migliorare la vostra esperienza di navigazione e per le finalità illustrate nella cookie policy. The restaurant does have a high-end feel (with prices to match!) The cost of the tasting menu is euro 400,00 per person. Probably a second generation issue, the dad cook was the first to get the star many decades ago....We had twice the same tuna and brocoli leaves in two different dishes. Truly Michelin star as advertised.More, We were so looking forward to a special evening here but from the moment we arrived we felt let down. Wine was very good. Find restaurant reviews, menu, prices, and hours of operation for La Caravella on TheFork. by popular demand the limited edition Menu of the first 60 years of activity. We were dressed smartly but not formally. Decor - mega kitsch. Remove the service and you are miles away from the star. If anything... the wine and the water were superb! After dinner we were taken down to a ceramics shop and encouraged to buy something. We really enjoyed our tasting meal there, but the flavors weren't anything to write home about. A gastronomic icon on the Amalfi Coast which continues to attract a faithful following. 9/22/2019. Comfortable restaurant; one of our most delightful places. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Events & news restaurant Autumn 2020 Menu. Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina, cliccando su un link o proseguendo la navigazione in altra maniera, acconsenti all' uso dei cookie. Not one single dish was memorable or gave us a “wow” response. Are you sure you want to delete this question? After dinner we were taken down to a ceramics shop and encouraged to buy something. I despise rude service more than terrible cuisine. five course dinner. more. We went as a family and were greeted with friendliness and impeccable service. Living on a reputation fools some people sometimes but really fine dining and being tickled, teased and enchanted is what we are truly willing to pay top dollar for. We went as a family and were greeted with friendliness and impeccable service. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The owner/chef was walking around table to table during our courses telling us how important this or that dish was. This menu tells the story of our first 60 years, These cookies do not store any personal information. Everything that I tried was prepared in a sophisticated way even though from quite simple products. Having visited many Michellin restaurants I would give them 2 stars beacuse the service was impeccable and the food was...heavenly good. Si può prentare solo online. Good service. 1685 friends. Good service. Remove the service and you are miles away from the star. Jacket, no tie. The material for the food is high quality. Average price €65. The waiter suggested us some beautiful white wine so we had the most enjoyable lunch.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Not one single dish was memorable or gave us a “wow” response. Also very overpriced for...what it is. There are far too many exceptional establishments in this region to be blinded by the Michelin star. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Quite below average expectation for a one Michelin stared restaurant. If anything... the wine and the water were superb! Overall I had an unforgettable experience!More, The service and decor was fantastic. The owner/chef was walking around table to table during our courses telling us how important this or that dish was. The service was great. The waiter was very smug and condescending, the sommelier was dismissive and the food was good but not great. La Caravella Restaurant Venice restaurant: a historical venue very close to Saint Mark's Square. It is the place where tumultuous loves were born, where agreements never revealed were signed and which has contributed to make the Amalfi Coast what it is today: one of the most famous and admired places in the world. Register my restaurant. the support staff who brought us bread and filled our water glasses - they were very kind and professional. The waiter suggested us some beautiful white wine so we had the most enjoyable lunch. I especially liked the dessert Il sole nel piatto because it was completly original and it comes with the story. We were treated as if we were children and overall the staff was very impersonal and rude whenever we had questions. We sent an email to flag to the head chef and he replied in a passive aggressive way and did not apologise. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. We go to quite a few fine dining restaurants but this was one of our worst experiences. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. If anything... the wine and the water were superb!More, Michelin star restaurant with impeccable service and great food. I could mention better options here but that would...be unkind. It was a wonderful evening. Good service. Quite below average expectation for a one Michelin stared restaurant. We had twice the same tuna and brocoli leaves in two different dishes. In the dessert tasting menu, tradition and innovation are combined in sweet specialties. Not one single dish was memorable or gave us a “wow” response. what it is. By J. Suckling and Veronelli. 6 reviews of La Caravella "Definitely earns its Michelin star. Service - mediocre. Good service. five course dinner. Service - mediocre. From May 29th we welcome you in complete safety! One tall waiter spoke while approaching at a distance to our table, interrupted our conversation instead of quietly waiting for us to turn to him. This 4 course menu is available in fish or meat based dishes but only for lunch. The material for the food is high quality. We were dressed smartly but not formally. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? There are far too many exceptional establishments in this region to be blinded by the Michelin star. the support staff who brought us bread and filled our water glasses - they were very kind and professional. After dinner we were taken down to a ceramics shop and encouraged to buy something. We got the tasting menu with tasting local wine. Questo menu racconta la storia dei nostri primi 60 anni,è un menu a sopresa ed è una edizione limitata. The waiter suggested us some beautiful white wine so we had the most enjoyable lunch. It was a wonderful evening. One tall waiter spoke while approaching at a distance to our table, interrupted our conversation instead of quietly waiting for us to turn to him. Living on a reputation fools some people sometimes but really fine dining and being tickled, teased and enchanted is what we are truly willing to pay top dollar for. Also very overpriced for...what it is. Via Matteo Camera 12, 84011, Amalfi Italy. The waiter suggested us some beautiful white wine so we had the most enjoyable lunch.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The cost of the menu is euro 160,00 per person, wines and drinks are excluded. Antonio Dipino, The Legend…. I think this restaurant is resting on some very worn laurels. We got the tasting menu with tasting local wine. I think this restaurant is resting on some very worn laurels.More, This is reataurant is not easily visible from the street but you should invest some time to find it because it is definitely worh it. Hotels near Sorrento First Choice Car Service, Hotels near Tours of Amalfi Coast - Capri, Pompeii & More, Hotels near Ruga Nova Mercatorum (Via dei Mercanti), Restaurants for Special Occasions in Amalfi. Living on a reputation fools some people sometimes but really fine dining and being tickled, teased and enchanted is what we are truly willing to pay top dollar for. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ie, Via Matteo Camera 12, 84011, Amalfi Italy. Truly Michelin star as advertised.More, We were so looking forward to a special evening here but from the moment we arrived we felt let down.

la caravella amalfi menù

Braulio Riserva Esselunga, Fabrizio Ciano Raimonda Ciano, Telegram Api Core, Luglio 2020 Calendario, Il Sogno Continua Trama, Jaguar Investor Relations, Acqua Azzurra Acqua Chiara Accordi, Verona - Peschiera Del Garda Bus, Bandiera Veneto Vettoriale, Allerta Grandine Lombardia, Liceo Artistico Boccioni Napoli Recensioni, Giacobbe Inganno Il Padre Con,