So I hope you're up girl, 'cause we are all coming over So I hope you're up, girl, Cause we are all coming over !Lock the doors, lower the blinds, Fire up the smoke machine and put on your heels, Cause I know exactly what we need ! The song was written by Jason Sellards, Scott Hoffman, Ana Lynch and produced by Scissor Sisters. So shade that lid and we'll all bid, adieu to your ennui Justin King, Dario Beck and Jasun Mark make the most of being caught in rush hour traffic while driving to Los Angeles to Palm Springs. Let's have a kiki, motherfucker Uh, è stata una cagna stasera. Donc j’espère que t’es levée, ma fille,Parce qu’on va tous débarquer chez toi !Verrouille les portes, abaisse les stores,Allume les fumigènes et mets-toi sur ton trente-et-un,Parce que je sais exactement de quoi on a besoin ! Uh, è stata una cagna stasera. Let's have a kiki, I wanna have a kiki (Bouge-toi, ma fille)(ewww, tu sais, ma fille, nous sommes revenus nous asseoir ici pour faire notre propre kiki)Kiki ! And am greeted not by Miss Rose at the door, Fire up the smoke machine and put on your heels, Kiki is a party for calming all your nerves. Bof Bof ! I remember one was called “Wait Til Carol Comes,” which was sort of a take on Bloody Mary but instead of Bloody Mary showing up it’s Carol Channing and she like kills everyone. Traduzione Let's Have A Kiki. Hey, ti sto chiamando di nuovo. Oui Oui ! Faisons un kiki ! Traduzione Let's Have A Kiki. Work it girl, very liberty [1] It was released on September 11, 2012 in the United States and September 18, 2012 in the United Kingdom. I'm gonna let you have it (chorus-refrain)Let's have a kiki !Faisons un kiki !I wanna have a kiki !Je veux faire un kiki ! (X4)Oh, quel kiki du tonnerre !Ce kiki est merveilleux ! Kiki is a party for calming all your nerves. it's Pickles; leave a message / Hey, I'm calling you back, ooh, she's been a bitch tonight! Let's have a kiki Oh, what a wonderful kiki! Let's have a kiki, I wanna have a kiki [5] The video shows the band members perform a dance routine in a hall for the clip, which is labeled as an "Instructional Video". The song was doing everything on its own, and we thought it was way cooler if we didn’t really do a real video. [13], In Fall 2012, a cover version of the song as a mash-up song "Turkey Lurkey Time" was performed on the Fox TV show Glee by Sarah Jessica Parker, Chris Colfer and Lea Michele in the episode "Thanksgiving". But our friend, Johnny Five-O A kiki é uma festa para todos os acalmar seus nervos, Estamos derramando chá e servindo apenas desertos um pode merecer, E embora o sol está nascendo, alguns podem escolher para viver, Então barbear que tampa e todos nós vamos licitar. A "kiki" is a meeting of friends for the purpose of gossiping and chit-chat, used mainly in gay culture. [14], List of number-one dance singles of 2012 (U.S.), "Euro Solution Resorts - Release information - Scissor Sisters: Let's Have a Kiki - Music House", "iTunes - Music - Let's Have a Kiki (Remixes) by Scissor Sisters", "Let's Have a Kiki - Instructional Video", "Scissor Sisters release 'Let's Have A Kiki video - Music News - Digital Spy", "The 100 Greatest Music Videos of the 2010s: Staff Picks", "Scissor Sisters perform 'Let's Have a Kiki, "Scissor Sisters - Let's Have a Kiki (Live on Strictly Come Dancing)", "Lady Bunny And Bianca Del Rio Challenge Willam In New KaiKai Video", "LISTEN: Willam And Rhea Litre Do "Let's Have A KaiKai, "Glee - Let's Have a Kiki/Turkey Lurkey Time from Thanksgiving", "Let's Have A Kiki (Explicit): Scissor Sisters: Amazon.co.uk: MP3 Downloads", "Let's Have A Kiki (DJ Nita Remix) (Explicit): Scissor Sisters: Amazon.co.uk: MP3 Downloads", "Scissor Sisters Chart History (Dance Club Songs)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Let%27s_Have_a_Kiki&oldid=984874692, Billboard Dance Club Songs number-one singles, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceclubplay, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Lyrics: Jason Sellards, Scott Hoffman, Ana Lynch, This page was last edited on 22 October 2020, at 16:42. Le rôle de la musique de fond dans les jeux en ligne, Télécharger légalement les MP3 ou trouver le CD sur, Trouver un instrument de musique ou une partition au meilleur prix sur. And by "bitch," I mean this rain, no cabs nowhere. We had already put two singles out from the album, and although the record was selling pretty well and this new song was catching fire, we didn’t feel like nagging the record label for money to make a video and push the song as a single. To be the man that I know I am. No cabs, nowhere !Et par “chienne”, je parle aussi de cette pluie (temps de chien).Aucun taxi, nulle part ! [4], A music video to accompany the release of "Let's Have a Kiki" was first released onto YouTube on July 27, 2012 at a total length of four minutes and four seconds. Let's have a kiki, motherfucker Dive, turn, work et prendre le métro jusqu’au club !And you know the MTA should stand for “Motherfuckers- Touching-my-Ass” So then I get to the club looking like a drowned harassed rat And am greeted not by Miss Rose at the door, but our friend, Johnny 5.0Yes honey, the NYPD shut down the party !Et tu sais que MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority New York) devrait vouloir dire “Putain-d’enculés-Lécheurs-de-Cul”Ce qui fait que je suis arrivée au club, ressemblant à sale rat trempé jusqu’à l’os, victime de harcèlement.Et je suis accueillie, non par Madame Rose à l’entrée, mais par notre cher ami Johnny 5.0 (un policier se comporte comme le robot un peu naïf et abruti, Johnny 5 dans Short Circuit ? I'm gonna let you have it. 'Cause I know exactly what we need Così ho dovuto mettere le parrucche, e i tacchi, E le ciglia e l'orecchio. Dive, turn, work (Kiki, so-so, we-we, no-no) What's up? So then I get to the club, looking like a drowned, harassed rat Lock the doors, tight !Verrouille les portes, à double tour !Let's have a kiki, motherfucker !Faisons un kiki, ptit enfoiré !I'm gonna let you have it… Je te laisserai en avoir aussi…I wanna have a kiki Je veux faire un kikiI wanna have kiki night !Je veux faire un kiki cette nuit ! I'm gonna let you have it I'm gonna let you have it (Dive, turn, work) (Présentez, en joue, feu) ou (Descend, tourne, bouge → danse)We're gonna serve, and work and turn, and ho-ho-honey !On va se montrer utiles (OU servir le thé), et s’activer et se faire tourner la tête, et han-han-chéri !A kiki is a party for calming all your nerves. Non Non ! We shot it in a band rehearsal space, this bare room with stained carpeting. To be the man that I know I am. Lady Bunny & Bianca Del Rio, Sherry Vine, and Willam Belli have all released their own versions of the song. In a way I consider that the official Kiki video. We literally dug through our own suitcases and hoped for the best. This kiki is marvelous )Oui chéri, le New York City Police Department a stoppé la fête. Mais ça n’a pas forcément de signification…”, - Donc, c’est normal que la chanson Let’s Have a Kiki ne nous évoque pas grand-chose ?“Oui, oui. We're spilling tea, and dishing just desserts one may deserve [10], "Let's Have a Kiki" inspired several viral video parodies from the drag queen community. We're gonna serve, And work and turn, and honey. We shot…. Mais plus souvent quand je danse en soirée ! This growth is generally credited to the band the Scissor Sisters, who in 2012 released a song titled “Let’s have a Kiki.” The song’s lyrics actually define a kiki for those who weren’t aware of it, stating: “A kiki is a party, for calming all your nerves. Let's Have A Kiki testo canzone cantato da Glee Cast: [Isabelle:] Hey, I’m calling you back. And by bitch, I mean this rain Yes honey, the NYPD shut down the party (X4), (chorus-refrain)(Hunty dropper) Chasse-gouttesBoots, Ten, Queen Bottes, Dix, Reine. J’écris des trucs drôles, que parfois ma grand-mère avait l’habitude de dire. We shot the video in London with our own money. Lock the doors, tight Let's have a kiki, motherfucker Por favor, envie uma correção >, Veja "Big Bushy Mustache", clipe que marca a estreia solo de Jake Shears, ex-Scissor Sisters, Veja o clipe de "The Other Boys", do duo NERVO com Kylie Minogue, Jake Shears e Nile Rodgers, Ouça "The Other Boys", parceria de NERVO com Kylie Minogue, Jake Shears e Nile Rodgers, Assista ao clipe de "Haute Mess", da dupla Nervo, Parabéns Calvin Harris: Veja cinco conquistas da carreira do DJ. Let's have a kiki. So no fee for me, I don't even know what's the tea! We're gonna serve, and work, and turn, and h-h-honey, Writer(s): Hoffman Scott David, Lynch Ana Chamberlain, Sellards Jason, Otterrai 3 mesi gratis se non hai già utilizzato una prova gratuita di Apple Music, Made with love & passion in Italy. We're gonna serve, and work, and turn, and h-h-honey Verrouille les portes, à double tour ! (Work it girl)(ewww, you know girl we were sitting back here having our own kiki)Kiki ! (Kiki, so-so, we-we, no-no) The video was directed by Vern Moen and choreographed by Brad Landers. Let's have a kiki Testo e traduzione della canzone Scissor Sisters - Laura. Mais c’est normal de ne pas tout comprendre à ce que j’écris. Beeep.Quoi de neuf ? Let's have a kiki, I wanna have a kiki Let's Have a Kiki Letra: [Isabelle:], Hey, I’m calling you back. And though the sun is rising, few may choose to leave. Dive, turn, work We used to make dumb videos for fun when we were starting out, like fake horror movies. Nessuna cabina, da nessuna parte. Così ho dovuto mettere le parrucche, e i tacchi, E le ciglia e l'orecchio. I'm gonna let you have it It’s Pickles. So shade that lid and we’ll all bid adieu to your ennui. [2][3] The song was written by Jason Sellards, Scott Hoffman, Ana Lynch and produced by Scissor Sisters. Boots, ten, queen Tutti; Originale; Traduzione; Laura, can't you give me some time, Laura, non può darmi qualche tempo, I got to give myself one more chance. No stylist, no makeup. So no fee for me..I don't even know what’s the tea !Finalement, pas de frais pour moi..Je ne sais même pas à quoi était le thé ! E ho preso il treno per il club. [11][12] Willam Belli released his version as a single, featuring Rhea Litré, from his album The Wreckoning. We're spilling tea and dishing just desserts one may deserve. " Let's Have A Kiki" è la sesta traccia estratta da "Magic Hour", il quarto e nuovo album della band americana degli Scissor Sisters. Eww, you know girl, we were sitting back here just having a kiki Let's have a kiki Lock the doors, tight E per cagna voglio dire questa pioggia. E ho preso il treno per il club. Lock the doors, tight Let's have a kiki, I wanna have a kiki Nessuna cabina, da nessuna parte. The single reached number 119 on the … So then I get to the club looking like a drowned, harassed rat and I'm greeted, not by Miss Rose at the door, but our friend, Johnny Five-Oh. And you know the MTA should stand for: "Motherfuckas Touching my Ass" “Let’s have a kiki” from Kiki Instructional Video, filmed at the Kiki Institute of Mental Instability.“Faisons un kiki” de la Vidéo d’instructions pour Kiki, filmée à l’Institut Kiki pour l’Instabilité Mentale.What’s up ? Let's have a kiki, I wanna have a kiki Dive, turn, work. (chorus-refrain) Let's have a kiki ! Testo di Let's Have A Kiki. Babydaddy pretty much directed it, and we hired a DOP with his own trolley so we could just ride the camera in and out. C’est une réunion de deux personnes ou plus, n’importe où… Mais la signification en français de kiki, je ne la connaissais pas (rires)…”. Lock the doors, lower the blinds Une fille qui a vécu une soirée désastreuse à New York et qui décide de faire une after-kiki chez son pote Cornichon. And the lashes, and the eairh, and take the train to the club I wanna have a kiki. EEwww, you know girl, we were sitting back, We shot the video in London with our own money. Ho avuto modo di darmi una possibilità in più. Let’s Have A Kiki Karaoke. Oh, what a wonderful kiki !This kiki is marvelous ! It's Pickles, leave a message Laissez un message. We're gonna serve, and work, and turn, and h-h-honey And I'm greeted, not by Miss Rose at the door Poor Dario had just gotten off a 12-hour flight from Madrid and stood in line at customs for an hour and a half and then gotten in the car Justin and me all hyped up on energy and had to endure a 4-hour drive in rush hour traffic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGCD4xb-Tr8. Let's have a kiki. Let's have a kiki, motherfucker ! Oui Oui ! [7], Scissor Sisters performed "Let's Have a Kiki" on The Wendy Williams Show,[8], as well as internationally in Australia on Sunrise,[9] and in the United Kingdom on Strictly Come Dancing. Per essere l'uomo che conosco io sono. Lock the doors, tight This kiki is marvelous Work it girl, very liberty Eww, you know girl, we were sitting back here just having a kiki (Kiki, so-so, we-we, no-no) (Kiki, so-so, we-we, no-no) (Kiki, so-so, we-we, no-no) (Kiki, so-so, we-we, no-no) Let's have a kiki, I wanna have a kiki Lock the doors, tight Let's have a kiki, motherfucker I'm gonna let you have … A kiki is a party, for calming all your nerves Je veux faire un kiki ! "Let's Have a Kiki" is a song by American band Scissor Sisters. [6] On November 26, 2019, Billboard included it in the Top 100 Greatest Music Videos of the 2010s, coming in at #79. Un kiki est une fête pour te calmer si t’es à cran (pour détendre tous tes nerfs).Nous allons préparer du thé et concocter des déserts pour ceux qui le méritent.Et lorsque l’aube se lèvera, quelques-uns choisiront de partir.Alors assombris tes cils (maquille-toi) et dis Adieu à ton Ennui ! E per cagna voglio dire questa pioggia. (Kiki, so-so, we-we, no-no) We're gonna serve, and work, and turn, and h-h-honey The single reached number 119 on the official UK Singles Chart, following their performance on Strictly Come Dancing in October 2012. Faisons un kiki, ptit enfoiré ! Let's have a kiki, I wanna have a kiki Babydaddy pretty much directed it, and we hired a DOP with his own trolley so we could just ride the camera in and out. So I had to put on the wigs, and the heels, and the lashes and the eairh and take the train to the club !Alors que j’ai dû me faire des rallonges, mettre des talons, me faire les cils et le heiurk (petit cri de dégoût ?) Let’s Have a Kiki Lyrics: What's up? Also, a guy from Videodrome had already made an amazing fan video–that’s actually what tipped the song over in the first place and made everyone send it around. So I had to put on the wig, and the heels Ooh, she’s been a bitch tonight!, And by bitch I mean this rain, No cabs, nowhere. It was released on September 11, 2012 in the United States and September 18, 2012 in the United Kingdom. Let's have a kiki, hunty dropper Hey, ti sto chiamando di nuovo. Ici, Cornichon. No cabs, nowhere Lock the doors, tight ! Porque eu sei exatamente o que precisamos! Ooh, she’s been a bitch tonight! And though the sun is rising, few may choose to leave "Let's Have a Kiki" is a song by American band Scissor Sisters. (Kiki, so-so, we-we, no-no) Hey, I'm calling you back, Oh, she's been a bitch tonight Enjoyed everywhere, Il testo di Let's Have A Kiki di Scissor Sisters è stato tradotto in 5 lingue. Top 5 des musiques pour apprendre la guitare ! Fire up the smoke machine and put on your heels The song was released as the third and final single from their fourth studio album Magic Hour. Ana played Carol, Babydaddy and I played gay lovers. Let's have a kiki, I wanna have a kiki Non Non ! And though the sun is rising, few may choose to live, We're gonna serve, and work, and turn, honey, Encontrou algum erro na letra? Biiip.Hey, I'm calling you back.. Ooh, she's been a bitch tonight !Hé, je te rappelle là..Ouh-la, ça a été une vraie chienne, cette soirée !And by “bitch”, I mean this rain. So I had to put on the wig, and the heels, Mta should stand for "muthaf**kas" touching my ass, So then I get to the club looking like a drowned harassed rat. Soso ! We're spilling tea and dishing just desserts one may deserve. Leave a message. C’est de l’argot new-yorkais utilisé par les drag-queens. I'm gonna let you have it… Je te laisserai en avoir aussi… I wanna have a kiki Je veux faire un kiki I … It probably cost us like $3,000. Let's have a kiki The song was released as the third and final single from their fourth studio album Magic Hour. Let's have a kiki, I wanna have a kiki I wanna have a kiki ! Então eu tive que colocar a peruca, e os saltos, Mta deve ficar para "muthaf ** kas" tocando minha bunda, Então eu chegar ao clube parecendo um rato afogado assediado, E estou saudado não por Miss Rose na porta, Então, eu espero que você esteja para cima, menina, Fogo até a máquina de fumaça e colocar em seus calcanhares. En fait, si j’ai bien compris pour certains anglophones, un kiki, c’est une fête assez fermée où l’on se détend entre amis et où l’on s’amuse à faire des conneries.PS (interview de Jake Shears) : - Comment vous viennent ces idées de chansons, dont les paroles sont souvent sujettes à interprétation personnelle ?“Dans ma douche. We're spilling tea and dishing just desserts one may deserve.

let's have a kiki traduzione

Verba Manent 1 Libro Digitale, Sale Marasino Meteo, Dottoressa Nola Ginecologa Formia, Ferrara Di Monte Baldo Sentieri, Concerto Santa Maria Maggiore Bergamo, Via San Prosdocimo Padova,