This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. email list. M The hotel has shuttle service to take guests to Amalfi town Overall, we had a wonderful time here. Baglio Amalfi Italian Bistrò cucina,vino&drinks. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. Great breakfasts. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The venue provides accommodation in Conca dei … Upon our arrival, the Monastery bell rang to welcome us then a staff took us to a small terrace with breathtaking view of Amalfi coast STAFF All staff are polite and welcoming. Relax down by the pool or discover the resort's secret gardens, quiet sun decks, and indoor relaxation areas. Relax down by the pool or discover the resort's secret gardens, quiet sun decks, and indoor relaxation areas. If I could give an extra score I d give with no doubts. However, with a boutique hotel of just 20 rooms, the culinary team will be delighted to design personalized dining experiences, together with our Sommelier, to cater to individual tastes and palates. We will definitely be back. Open from April 17th 2015 to October 25th 2015 VAT 10% and city tax E. 4.00 per person per day to be added to the rates. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. As Monastero Santa Rosa hovers between sea and sky, fittingly so too does its Ristorante’s terrace. As soon as we arrived the bell was rung and we greeted by the Hotel concierge. My wife’s entree was the Turbot which appeared to have a prosciutto flavor that overwhelmed the delicacy of the Turbot and prawns and she didn’t care for the flavors. Which room amenities are available at Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa? I had the slow cooked beef. Yes, guests often enjoy the harbor view available here. Good food and good service, but not worth the price. Where most boutique properties might only offer in-room massages, Monastero Santa Rosa hosts a fully equipped spa to rival any major city spa, offering not just treatment rooms, but large-scale amenities that include a sauna, steam, mosaic-tiled experience shower, hydro pool, and tepidarium. We really should have ordered two of these, given how good it was and how we soaked up every last drop of the sauce with bread. During the day, dine outdoors aside the infinity pool or among the terraced cascading gardens. Our server had recommended the Linguine di Gragnano Al Ricci Di Mare (pasta with sea snails and purple potatoes in sea urchin sauce, with sfusato amalfitano lemon zest), and this was delicious and unique–you don't often see this combination of flavors, of sea urchin with artisanal pasta and lemon zest. The Chef’s innovative creations are inspirational. Relax down by the pool or discover the resort's secret gardens, quiet sun decks, and indoor relaxation areas. Every detail is just unique and perfect . You will be truly spoiled ....enjoy!, This place is absolutely incredible and is one of the most beautiful luxury hotel we have stayed in. As you'd expect for an intimate, romantic Amalfi Coast hotel that only permits children 16 and older to stay at the property, other diners were all couples. Please see our partners for more details. There are more places to choose from in the Conca dei Marini area. We dine early when we're with our son, so we were the very first guests and were warmly welcomed, before being seated at a table with a lovely sea view (most all the tables here have great views). The plants,flowers, lemon trees all nestled on different levels with cliff side stunning ocean views. We spent our days relaxing at the pool,hiking the trails behind the resort, daily breakfast, lunch by the pool and delicious dinners and the unreal spa facility. Service is a 6 stars starting from the director who’s a rare gem in the business. All the staff are so friendly and helpful. In addition to the great resort dining onsite, we loved a local restaurant Ristorante Le Bonta del Capo with free roundtrip transportation; Chef Fiore and the entire staff were great; we ate there 3 nights in a row. Please put me on your V.I.P. The restaurant staff were extremely kind and knowledgeable. Try our signature cocktail, the Red Basil Daiquiri, which has quickly become a favorite among our guests. Striking the perfect balance of seclusion without solitude, Monastero Santa Rosa allows guests to determine the tone of their stay, whether they're looking to disappear for an intimate getaway or gather with the group and make new acquaintances. Get the best of both worlds by making your stay as energizing or relaxed as you wish, by selecting different spaces to suit your mood at any time. 2018 and 2019. I enjoyed the contrast in flavors and textures, with the herbal and piquant flavors of the pesto a nice foil to the crisp red tempura. Are there any historical sites close to Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa? As an amuse bouche, we were brought some fresh scallop crudo, which was exactly how you'd want to begin a meal on a warm Amalfi Coast evening. Our main course of Grilled Sea Bream was expertly prepared and cooked to perfection (no overcooked fish here), accompanied by potatoes, and crisp tender green beans as well as a zesty red pepper sauce. The best! Rates 2015. It seamed unorganized and we ended up not taking the class which was a pitty. You just have to go there to appreciate. 20 rooms and suites in the 17th century nunnery, all with ocean views. Don't get me started on their. It's hard to imagine that the generous grounds, filled with four levels of gardens, lush landscaping, plentiful lounge chairs, and canopied daybeds, serve just 20 rooms and suites. Our sommelier is at your disposal to help pair your meal with the perfect accompaniment. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa - Featuring Wi-Fi in the lobby, Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa is set 5 miles from Santa Maria de Olearia. Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa Via Roma 2 84010 Conca dei Marini Italy Amalfi Coast To email us immediately: Name * First Last. I got a birthday cake and a bottle of Prosecco from the thoughtful staff HOTEL ROOM Our room is so beautiful and romantic, it offers spectacular view of the town of Amalfi and the ocean. On our way to the hotel from Naples airport, we pay additional €50 (€150 in total) for our private transport to take us to Positano for an hour. Natalie (at Spa Reception) is such a special young lady who’s English language is excellent and Andrea gave me the best massage ever!. Engage in a game of chess or cards or read while sipping a martini in the modern cocktail area. Own or manage this property? Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.my, Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa Features, Via Roma 2 Amalfi Drive, 84010 Conca dei Marini Italy, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, PERFECT 30th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY STAY! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The best experience we've ever had at a resort or hotel, the world over. My experience here with regards to the service, our waiter and Sommelier it was unparalleled! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Become a TravelSort Client and Book 5-star hotels with Virtuoso Perks and Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits, Top 7 Caribbean Luxury Hotel Offers 2020-2021, Hawaii: Few COVID Cases Among Trans-Pacific Visitors, 70K United Explorer Bonus Offer (Targeted), Notify of new replies to this comment - (on), Notify of new replies to this comment - (off), American AAdvantage Eliminates Award Ticket, Redeposit Fees, United Airlines Will Fly from New York JFK from February 2021, Brazil: Six Senses Botanique, Four Seasons Departs Sao Paulo, Chase to British Airways 30% Transfer Bonus, Canadian Airlines: Refund Passengers to Get Government Aid, Rosewood Le Guanahani St Barths Opens Spring 2021, Emirates Cuts First Class Awards on Partners. Breakfast is served in the comfort of your room on silver trays or outside under the pergola shaded dining terrace. Nowhere on earth does the sun and the soil give us such richness of flavors as do the fresh produce, herbs, and seafood found right here on our coast.”. The waiting staff were very attentive, especially Gennaro who is a credit to the hotel. Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa Features, Via Roma 2 Amalfi Drive, 84010 Conca dei Marini Italy, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. Rooms & Suites Enter a sanctuary evoking a lost time. Make yourself at home in the bar library area or relax below the stars with a limoncello or a vintage Barolo from Santa Rosa’s extensive wine cellar. Furthermore, if the chef. What are some of the property amenities at Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa? This review of Ristorante Il Refettorio at Monastero Santa Rosa in Conca dei Marini on the Amalfi Coast is part of a trip report featuring the Amalfi Coast, Tuscany, Florence, Rome, Singapore Suites, Air Berlin Business Class, and luxury hotel stays, dining and activities in Berlin and Italy. To me, this is a 6-star hotel, nothing less than that! All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice. After our time in Rome we made our way to the Amalfi Coast and to stay for 6 days at this stunning Hotel. Compared to other Michelin restaurants - e.g. Or relish main course mouthwatering fusilli with baby squids, Piennolo’s tomatoes and basil-scented aubergines. I paid €100 for one way private transport. Our bartenders take pride in their cocktails created from fresh fruits and herbs from our very own gardens. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. The spa is so unique and enjoyable. Which popular attractions are close to Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa? Covid-19 SafetyConde Nast Readers’ Choice#1 Hotel in Italy - 2019. Amazing Spa . Monastero Santa Rosa is the definition of top tier luxury, even against similar hotels we've been. The Scene As you'd expect for an intimate, romantic Amalfi Coast hotel that only permits children 16 and older to … Very good and VERY VERY QUIET hotel. Lastly the ladies & gentlemen who work away keeping the hotel and rooms spotless and sanitized do a wonderful job - we really appreciated it during these difficult Covid times!. After we made our selections, fresh bread was brought; as usual our son attempted to try as many types as he could, while I tried to save room for the dishes to come. Get the best of both worlds by making your stay as energizing or relaxed as you wish, by selecting different spaces to suit your mood at any time. Steeped in history, lavished with top-quality furnishings and set among fuchsia- and lemon-laden gardens above the blue Bay of Salerno, Monastero Santa Rosa is a 17th-century monastery turned rustic-yet-regal Amalfi Coast luxury hotel and spa. If you've dined at Ristorante Il Refettorio at Monastero Santa Rosa, what was your experience? We feel like we are back in. Engage in a game of chess or cards or read while sipping a martini in the modern cocktail area. Truly a romantic dinner out, even with our son, and a restaurant and hotel we hope to return to. Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa, Conca dei Marini: 525 Hotel Reviews, 1,123 traveller photos, and great deals for Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa, ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Conca dei Marini and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Artistic Travel along Italy’s Amalfi Coast, Virtuoso Hotels: Bookings with Upgrades, Complimentary Breakfast and VIP Perks. The favorite dish of the night, however, was ordered by our son: a hearty potato gnocchi with guinea fowl ragu and mushrooms. What food & drink options are available at Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa? The staff is excellent and attentive to every need. As a basis for his cooking, Chef Bob uses a 100% Italian special select olive oil produced especially for the kitchen of the Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa. The building has been restored to a very high standard and the rooms, although small, had lovely bed linen and modern en-suite rooms. What are some restaurants close to Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa? Need Award Booking Help? Hotel Villa Honegg in Switzerland. Baglio Amalfi Italian Bistrò cucina,vino&drinks. Are any cleaning services offered at Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa? There are more places to choose from in the Conca dei Marini area. Way too expensive. Its flowing indoor/outdoor spaces provide cozy entertainment areas that deliver panoramic perspectives around the twinkling bay and offer the ideal setting for savoring an aperitif at sunset, twilight, or après dinner. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The risotto should have been hotter. My husband and I stayed for 4 nights at the MonasteraSanta Rosa and it is one of the most amazing hotels I’ve ever had the pleasure of staying in. Monastero Santa Rosa is a premiere luxury resort hotel on the Amalfi Coast of Italy just North of Amalfi and South of Positano. The staff is impeccable and that makes a difference. Hotels near Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa, Conca dei Marini Pet Friendly Beach Hotels, Hotels near The Spa at Monastero Santa Rosa, Hotels near Chiesa di San Pancrazio Martire, Hotels near Chiesa di San Michele Arcangelo, Hotels near Chiesa di San Giovanni Battista. ❤️, This was our second stay at this hotel to celebrate our 30th wedding Anniversary and it was as good as five years ago. The service by the pool could be improved. offers and updates. Classy but discrete, dramatic view on the Amalfi coast and a pool which is a masterpiece and a must if you are in the area. Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa, Conca dei Marini: See 525 traveller reviews, 1,123 user photos and best deals for Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa, ranked #1 of 5 … For lunch enjoy light Mediterranean fare served alfresco on the pergola-shaded dining terrace, aside the infinity pool under the blazing Amalfi Coast sun or in our cascading garden terraces overlooking the Gulf of Salerno. It is the definition of paradise, where you don't need to do anything else but enjoy the most beautiful views, relax in that stunning heated pool or equally 6-star spa and have delicious food and drinks whenever you feel like it. I was surprised by the number of options for appetizers, pastas and main courses, particularly considering that the hotel has just 20 rooms. Baglio Amalfi Italian Bistrò cucina,vino&drinks. At the restaurant, the waiters were very attentive, went above and beyond to make my birthday meal so memorable. Yes; GDS codes: Amadeus: YXRROHMS Sabre: YX175246 Galileo/Apollo: YX99946 Worldspan: YXNAPSR. Love the intimacy and privacy of this resort. Suspended over the Gulf of Salerno, the hotel’s restaurant terrace allows guests to dine alfresco while admiring one of the most exclusive views on the entire Amalfi Coast.

monastero santa rosa ristorante

Decollazione Del Battista Verrocchio, Preghiera A Santa Elisabetta Del Portogallo, Isola Dei Conigli Dove Si Trova, Cosa Si Celebra Il 18 Ottobre, Gormiti Programmazione 2020, Calendario Gennaio 2019,