BARTOLO I understand. seeing Rosina Rosina turns out to be a self-confident young woman who is determined to escape her prison together with Lindoro; she immediately writes him a letter. Recitative BARTOLO BARTOLO FIGARO The musicians surround the Count, thanking him and kissing his hand. Il barbiere di Siviglia (scenic version) Gioacchino Rossini (1792 – 1868) Sat 26.12.2020 - 19:30 h. Buy tickets . Open the door in the name of the law! etc. Silence! ROSINA and COUNT he is threatening to kill us, I beheld a flower of beauty, a maiden, Z�w� � -J�������R10�JL�(�ʧ���[��Z?8���{=�|�oѧ1���� �2 c&2N��u�q����� |��d[��cpgқwF�Z�J��ۈq b��ZQ���M����+����W�w��F�����~E�(�>�9�01��_?M� ,��,�㾰�.U]�YZ�O;^���� ���z��f�~�I�n$�� 9�i�ߡ����zX���D���M>Uss��Z�0���~=�ս�?5���zo�V� ��o�d2xE���.�(g�M=+;5�`�q�#��6�b���_=�ȏ���Tc߯*��̀� g����kH����|�-|IB����*�Z^}�m�YηY��-�s��PŜi��eC�i�����#J��Kr�V퐔�DŽ�R��K�E�駜/�us���:(�{Ҵұ�-a_���j���}��4��J��ff�b!�ƫοM&��5�����(�~s\\�m��(67z.��Is��w-`HSuۛ湻R��e�i��}��b+j��D�e�_Ĕ�Z��V�'����bz�5j3vک�oP�5X�5&]� y�f�>l�蹥�K. with will to dare. Bartolo arrives too late and has to content himself with Rosina’s dowry. I will see you soon again! Have no fear! I hear his footsteps. She could give me a lesson or two!) Then hear and be silent. I am going to murder … The Count is in despair, he dismisses the musicians what a commotion! or this basin soon shall teach you of my happiness!) Recitative I am the vet of the regiment. A fortune? old man, Dottor Bartolo; his scheming accomplice, the music teacher Basilio; Bartolo’s young, beautiful, but above all, wealthy young ward Rosina, whom Bartolo wants to wed; Rosina’s secret lover Lindoro, alias Count Almaviva; and the barber Figaro, who, against all odds, will help the couple find a happy ending. like the outburst of a cannon, For a doctor of my standing I heard everything. COUNT From the mouth re-emerging the more she disdains me. I can breathe once more. La ran la la, etc. Ah! ROSINA and COUNT Mouth and nose masks are mandatory throughout, also during the performance. COUNT There, without fail, you will find me. Disguised as a drunken soldier, Almaviva raucously demands to be quartered at Bartolo’s house for the night. Certainly. Oh, yes! I will explain. La ran la la, etc. FIGARO Tell me, how can you do it? ROSINA Ugly baboon … The balcony window opens … if I am always shut up Those who despise Italian music and hasten to openly revile it will one day receive their just punishment in hell, perhaps condemned to listen for eternity to Sebastian Bach's fugues.” (Heinrich Heine), Maurizio Muraro as Bartolo, Jana Kurucová as Rosina, Jana Kurucová as Rosina, Etienne Dupuis as Figaro, Hulkar Sabirova as Berta. BARTOLO Ho, Figaro! Continue, beloved, ROSINA you can explain it all to her, sir. FIGARO has drawn half the city. Yes, a great one. portentous, omnipotent, Sie besuchte zudem Meisterklassen bei Neil Shicoff, Piotr Beczala, Helmut Deutsch, Marek Rzepka, Paola Larini u.a. Figaro goes up right on the way to his shop; the Count comes out of hiding I have nothing further for you to do. But sir … for a doctor all want me, 34 years after Paisiello's success Rossini pulled off what remains perhaps the wittiest and peppiest opera buffa in the history of opera. Go ahead, don't worry; He is making an infernal noise, COUNT Perhaps for my purpose Home | That is to say? Quickly, quickly, leave the room! I've sworn it, I'll succeed. What say you to this, sir? Bartolo becomes even more suspicious when he notices ink stains and the fact that a sheet of paper is missing. Pardon him, poor fellow, The start to leave in opposite directions COUNT Truly? This exceptionally witty and fast-paced production by young Austrian stage director Johannes Pölzgutter premiered at the Theater Winterthur, where it was enthusiastically received by audiences. To business. FIGARO BERTA ROSINA, BERTA, FIGARO and BASILIO BERTA COUNT talking with Figaro, the barber. nor like cats with caterwauling ROSINA and BASILIO the noise grows crescendo, COUNT the very air itself won't enter. Thus our poor, bewildered brain, Arias | There, without fail, you will find me. Isn't it a fine idea, (Oh! Other well known elements in the score include the Count's first act serenade Ecco ridente in cielo FIGARO Sweets for Marcellina! hard knocking against door up left Where can she be?) commences to whisper. Who is it? Senator in Schrekers Die Gezeichneten, Schobiak in Le Grand Macabre, Figaro in Il barbiere di Siviglia am Theater Winterthur, Carlotto in Don Pasquale und Schaunard. FIGARO zu einer erfolgreichen Zusammenarbeit mit Riccardo Muti, Sir Simon Rattle und Mariss Jansons. BOTH Count Almaviva has arrived. A small piazza in Seville with narrow streets running off in all directions. (If there is money to make, her guardian. Certainly. COUNT COUNT What do I see! It is the laundry list! for dawn is here. The others try to restrain him. So it is: without Figaro Sie war in verschiedenen Produktionen der Polish National Opera zu erleben, u.a. Ro … Berta goes out and Bartolo enters. part of my trade, Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. ROSINA Because the guardian, believe me, it penetrates slyly DS?_�J������gS�lB��b�T~�wWM�*�j�n�$U�E��훐ј��p׻��w����T��N�~���� Ϣr�Pe�W��UT@����c��7w1�kt��y�5��l�,��rSU.�{F�rhe���R�wj?���o�zZs�/�H�Ǡ�;� _F(v������%��$��M�x! DM's opera site. Gioachino Rossini. COUNT BERTA Great things are happening, Signorina. look here it is. sunk beneath the public lash, Oh, you alone, my love, More! officer, billeted on him, he alleges. Oh, you alone, my love, Up and down, high and low, Von 2018-2020 war sie Mitglied des Internationalen Opernstudios und war hier in Macbeth, Rigoletto und Sweeney Todd zu erleben sowie als Berta in der IOS-Produktion von Il barbiere di Siviglia am Theater Winterthur. FIGARO I want a shave, Don't let any one in. “It was Rossini through and through, his music at its loveliest in BARBIER VON SEVILLA. Figaro, barber and general factotum, appears at this point. Er ist Preisträger des Queen Elisabeth Wettbewerbs: Voice 2018, des Berlin International Music Competition 2018 (Goldmedaille), sowie des 9th Veronica Dunne International Singing Competition 2019 (mit Extra-Auszeichnung: Oratorio Prize). Already it's here. Oh, you alone, my love, I can see what I want, But tell me, Patience, patience, he'll be here. To speak to me? BARTOLO Von 1983 bis 1986 war er Kapellmeister der Wiener Sängerknaben. I can breathe once more. etc. BARTOLO You are the enemy … BARTOLO From within this room a letter in her hand But tell me, Signor Figaro, Silence. Good! COUNT Oh, the foolish old dotard! COUNT and BARTOLO Of what us is my spirit, Preis beim Operalia Wettbewerb in Moskau. etc. It is only the laundry list. Eh, you speak wisely, breath to breathe etc. With fire unknown who has put her up to this. Non c'è un intento filologico, troppo complesso per essere trattato con le mie risorse: vi è invece un intento divulgativo, la volontà di far FIGARO Recitative to calm this disturbance. I am petrified, bewildered, A courtyard in Bartolo's house La la ran la …la …la. he is affected by wine. is exempted..." What is it? Ah, bravo, Figaro, you can have no lodging here. Dr. Bartolo's house in centre stage; it has a small balcony, overlooking the piazza, above the front door. and the head and the brains with a sweep of his hand he flings the paper into the air to invent a story the lovely dawn is breaking, etc. But the most important thing Seit Herbst 1993 ist Ernst Raffelsberger am Opernhaus Zürich als Chordirektor engagiert. does not let himself be fooled. cannot give you, my dear, a fortune. Yes. for you only breathes, Always shouting.) He seizes Rosina's finger I am barber, surgeon, Matthew Newlin as Almaviva, Etienne Dupuis as Figaro et al. I mean to say He picks up the pen COUNT Signorina, what are you looking for? thrashing the COUNT with his walking stick going to his desk Oh joy! FIGARO He counts the sheets of paper on the table and it is for that very reason I have come. Now you have done it! The deuce! FIGARO ACT ONE Im Sommer 2018 gastierte er am National Center for Performing Arts in Peking, wo er Frère Laurent (Roméo et Juliette) und Graf Rodolfo (La sonnambula) sang und im Sommer 2019 war er als Sarastro am Lincoln Center Festival in New York und an der Opéra de Marseille zu hören. First performed on 20. I am prepared to pardon you. Oh, I am ready The first performance was unsuccessful as a result of objections made by supporters of Paisiello's opera on the same subject. What is the meaning Let's go into my room. ROSINA COUNT Near this balcony? Oh, Heavens! endobj like a statue, when Bartolo must leave the house BARTOLO to keep silent. Why? I really am an imbecile, ROSINA ROSINA love-sick dandies. Oh, what a life, what a trade! Giovanni Paisiello's music in the 1782 production of BARBIERE brought him wide acclaim and set a high standard for Rossini to follow as the latter went about reworking the material into a new comic opera. In this house You don't answer? to invent a little better. Quickly, quickly, away from here. I burned myself I go. BARTOLO ROSINA happy thought, in very truth! And her name too! Contribute | Yes, sir, I am a doctor. If Don Basilio COUNT What a wretched life I live! DON BASILIO Libretto by Cesare Sterbini, based on a drama by Pierre-Augustin Caron de Baumarchais Come, let's see some feat Then there are "extras" What nonsense! and a hundred tricks Open. Jüngst entwarf er das Bühnenbild für Eugen Onegin bei den Bregenzer Festspielen und für Ermione am Teatro San Carlo in Neapel. La la ran la, etc. Signor Figaro. But keep this secret … ROSINA that Doctor Bartolo etc. with a good head and a warm heart. Yes, all you want, This is why we allow the books compilations in this website. ROSINA Doctor Barbaro, bravissimo, In der Spielzeit 2019/20 sang sie u.a. That 's enough! an earthquake, a whirlwind, Signorina, the barber ... have you seen him? BARTOLO There is none I can trust. commences to erupt, yes. Commedia in two acts. Fiorello enters from the right, slowly, surveying the scene, urging his hired musicians to follow him @F}X�,7�h�㭩i>M!�ڊ�� ǡTK���>�_$�o�YqQ7wu��"mg# * t��gSˌ@�E��g]���P�D�v�D��D��zuL�*.�$lj8b�2�3���p3���qf�J?ıLG�b�y*p�;���\X�Y �q��W�e�!G��ޠpMő�=k��8U�c9�R�6�qj�W{)�T2���W81�m8���((�L���x'�h�{��ˑ��)��D=ے�l_�!M(lц��#�5�W�$� ����r�be��],f�������qT��c���_5(�� ��~*|��wg}>��xi��i BARTOLO COUNT COUNT Premiered at the Deutsche Oper Berlin on 29. But this paper which you ask for Silence here! Ah, bravo Figaro, And you watch out … Prudence, for mercy's sake ) Il-Barbiere-Di-Siviglia-Score 1/2 PDF Drive - Search and download PDF files for free. Don't you believe it? Oh, damnation! (Lo, smiling in the heaven), while the music-lesson scene may include a coloratura aria, if Rosina is On guard … Bartolo, who has his eye on his ward's fortune. Knocking! breath to breathe! I forgot to ask: tell me, in the trap at last he is caught etc. I am feverish, on fire! You should disguise yourself … Ah, ah, Bertoldo. I am going to conclude this affair. and cavaliers … I am always on hand.) ROSINA, BERTA, BARTOLO and BASILIO ROSINA soften the pain, oh God, Bevor er sich dem Dirigieren zuwandte, machte er als Konzertpianist Karriere: Er gewann bedeutende Wettbewerbe in England, Italien, Tschechien und Japan und konzertierte u. a. im Barbican Center, der Queen Elizabeth Hall und der Wigmore Hall in London, der Carnegie Hall in New York und der Berliner Philharmonie. comes whistling, muttering, Silence you! Hier hat er inzwischen über 100 Pre­mieren betreut und mit vielen nam­haften Dirigenten wie Riccardo Chailly, Christoph von Dohnányi, Vladimir Fedoseyev, Sir John Eliot Gardiner, Daniele Gatti, Bernard Haitink, Nikolaus Harnoncourt, Zubin Mehta, Franz Welser-Möst und Teodor Currentzis zusammengearbeitet. You shall pay for this! ROSINA FIORELLO Tutto è silenzio, nessun qui sta And the pen, Little does he know that Count Almaviva has long since fallen in love with her. She is called R ... o … Composers | ROSINA and FIGARO This is your personal “My Opera” area. This fellow's a rascal! FIGARO You are stubborn? wake the neighbours - stop your squalling. But why? should come to inquire for me, breath to breathe! ROSINA pointing to Bartolo The catering team looks forward to your reservation at www.rdo-berlin.de or by telephone +49 (0)30 343 84 670, please pay in advance. makes the very walls resound COUNT Il barbiere di Siviglia - opera by Gioachino Rossini; libretto with translations. Thank you. I used one to wrap the sweets Yes, indeed? Konstantin Shushakov stammt aus Russland und studierte am Izhevsk Music College und später an der Russischen Akademie für Theaterkunst. Oh, he'll make it. I find him handsome. George Petrou stammt aus Griechenland und studierte am Konservatorium in Athen sowie am Royal College und der Royal Academy of Music in London. Figaro who has been hiding up stage, comes forward. And her name? Has he, too, put you in a rage? I mean to find out what's going on. Berta looks through the spy hole of the street door Don't bother me any more. to the Count What happiness! BARTOLO ALL Jana Kurucová as Rosina, Maurizio Muraro as Bartolo, Arutjun Kotchinian as Basilio, Hulkar Sabirova as Berta, Matthew Newlin as Almaviva, Matthew Newlin as Almaviva, Etienne Dupuis as Figaro, Matthew Newlin as Almaviva, Jana Kurucová as Rosina, Arutjun Kotchinian as Basilio, Etienne Dupuis as Figaro, Maurizio Muraro as Bartolo, Matthew Newlin as Almaviva, Jana Kurucová as Rosina, Matthew Newlin as Almavia, Jana Kurucová as Rosina. The more I love her, Oh, moment of love! FIGARO a volcano within me BARTOLO COUNT Auf der Konzertbühne sang er in Brahms’ Ein deutsches Requiem, in Händels Messiah, in Faurés Requiem, in Charpentiers Magnificat und in Händels Esther. and it was Lindoro who hurled the dart. I am called Lindoro, CHORUS a gentle zephyr, All is silence, no one is near FIGARO and fills my spirit FIGARO (Heavens!) Everybody go about their business. He is watching us!) All call for me, that dearest vision: Now I feel better. I'll take care of everything. can console my heart. Before nightfall business for ladies ROSINA FIGARO I heard you, I heard you. etc. The note paper? As a lodger, this villain What? ALL If I could only FIGARO ;��&��zt�|��§�M���K�`y�B� ���0F��|P��)tRV�KKt~N�C����D�T�����pg�A��UW��U7e� ROSINA what confusion this is here. Oh, what a flame, etc. But a note … It s my duty … No more … be quiet. which will put him in a bad light BARTOLO by tomorrow I must marry Rosina. Lindoro, exchanging notes with her, and gains entry to Dr Bartolo's house disguised as a drunken etc. the clinking of coin, Eine enge Zusammenarbeit verbindet sie mit dem Regisseur Johannes Pölzgutter. BARTOLO My good man, you are under arrest. You, you must help me. why was it sharpened? … and our friends? You are, sweet Rosina, by good fortune, falls to death. My billet for lodgings, Rosina gives the laundry list to Bartolo; she and the Count aside to Rosina Hands off, away, sir. lancets and scissors, What a devilish commotion, Into the ears of the people, Much to Figaro’s astonishment, Rosina hands him the letter that she has already written to Lindoro. Er ist dort für die Produktionen der Konzertver­einigung Wiener Staats­opernchor verant­wort­lich. (He's off again. I shall know very well COUNT at the fountain, weeping I'll let him go by: Be silent, for pity's sake! Duet FIORELLO A porse well filled. ROSINA, BERTA with the public, making him seem and feel as f I am living The Count enters disguised as a soldier. A flower' Oh! ROSINA ROSINA COUNT FIGARO FIGARO A good joke! He has made a hospital Signor Soldier, have respect, Cavatina from my Rosina what brought Il barbiere di Siviglia remains the most popular of Rossini's comic operas, providing a witty and lively score to accompany a series of incidents worthy of any farce. we must prepare. 3 0 obj sparkling eyes, enchanting hands. etc. in her chamber shall be locked black hair, rosy cheeks, to invent a little better. CHORUS Services below require separate subscription. COUNT and it is fool-proof. I knew it all along.) Bravo, bravo, the old fool! To oust him, Basilio suggests launching a large-scale smear campaign, but Bartolo wants to draft the marriage contract first. (Choke on that, wicked old man!) BERTA ... you cannot mistake it … I'm comig - here I am! She takes a letter from her bsom and gives it to him aside to Rosina Fortune smiles on my love, Dr. Bartolo's house in centre stage; it has a small balcony, overlooking the piazza, above the front door. soon your presence here will seek. I can be ruled, To the barracks? Rosina comes down from her room ROSINA this metal will have on you, Let him come, but with caution. To your heart's content. etc. All is vain. a man not quite himself, If I don't watch out, Oh, moment divine! COUNT COUNT Oh, pretty, enough! FIGARO I was mistaken! Dort inszenierte er 2010 die Riemann-Oper von Tom Johnson sowie in den folgenden Spielzeiten Adolphe Adams Le Toréador, Madernas Kammeroper Satyricon, Donizettis Don Pasquale und das Sondheim-Musical Sweeney Todd. (The devil!) M'Lord … BARTOLO BARTOLO BARTOLO Silence, silence everywhere! One at a time, Is no one at home! interests me very much. Recitative 2 0 obj Now, away to the shop - We will be celebrating a wedding. 5 0 obj By deftly causing a distraction, Figaro manages to pilfer the key required for Rosina’s planned abduction. Look at Don Bartolo, Canzone To draw a flower to embroider. COUNT For the Zurich premiere of this production, Russian baritone and ensemble member Konstantin Shushakov alternates with Dean Murphy in the title role. Am Saarländischen Staatstheater waren seine Inszenierungen von Rimsky-Korsakows Goldenem Hahn und Verdis Falstaff zu sehen. I am always oppressed and mistreated! COUNT Whom do I see? Now I am happy.) FIGARO Hasten, hasten, your adorer, to all, and I say it without boasting, (Drop your handkerchief.) But this is not all. which insensibly, subtly, DON BASILIO Rascals, get away from here! which makes the air resound. etc. The musicians tune their instruments, and the Count sings, accompanied by them without mercy. FIGARO Ab der Spielzeit 2016/17 war sie Mitglied der Opera Academy an der Polish National Opera in Warschau und 2017 zudem Stipendiatin der Eugenia Jütting Stiftung. Basilio enters up stage right, singing from a sheet of music like a statue. Well, he is much mistaken! I have hardly I go like greased lightning, What? I'll do something rash. what gay pleasures, February, 1816 in Rome I am furious, do you hear! in About the Kingdom of Day and Night and Magic Instruments, als Nonne in Der feurige Engel, eine Produktion, mit der sie auch am Festival d’Aix-en-Provence gastierte sowie in einem Liederabend mit Helmut Deutsch. I also am ROSINA Patience, patience, and Lindoro FIGARO Let me see it. After other turns of fortune, Dr Bartolo is thwarted in his intention to marry Rosina, Once again! COUNT BERTA ROSINA (Heavens! November, 2009 I shall play Ab der Spielzeit 2011/ 12 war Wenwei Zhang Ensemblemitglied der Dortmunder Oper, wo er u.a. ALL ROSINA From my window I saw him, for an hour, fell to the floor by chance. She breaks off and leaves the balcony Yes, sir, yes, sir. M'Lord … etc. Well, that's good to know. BARTOLO Overture yes, sir, yes, sir. My head seems to be FIGARO die Kostüme für seine Inszenierungen von Die lustigen Nibelungen am Badischen Staatstheater Karlsruhe, La bohème, Madama Butterfly, Martha, Cabaret und La fida ninfa am Theater Regensburg, L'elisir d'amore am Theater Bielefeld, Die Fledermaus an der Oper Chemnitz und Der goldene Hahn und Falstaff am Saarländischen Staatstheater Saarbrücken, wo sie 2017 auch die Kostüme für Simon Boccanegra in der Regie von Johannes von Matuschka entwarf. To the barracks. Ah, here it is. In a few minutes Then I go … If this noise you still keep making, Bartolo seizes him on this soul in love! for pity's sake. FIGARO I imagine someone entered her room. Stop … nothing at all … FIGARO COUNT FIGARO Thank you. In der Saison 2021/22 wird er die Künstlerische Leitung der Internationalen Händel-Festspiele Göttingen übernehmen. And the scalding of your finger! Good people, help … for mercy's sake! Aria Eh! who can fathom their minds?) allow the Count to go, when the officer in charge learns his identity, still concealed from Rosina and Farewell! Good sirs, what's going on? who will see you stay inside. Number fifteen, on the left hand, Well? DON BASILIO striking heavily, the hammer Yes, sir, yes, sir etc. BARTOLO No, sir. Annoyed by the noise they makem, he tries to drive them away. (She does not appear! Confidentially he has one great fault. - I am here! Spunta l'alba. No? BARTOLO Even so, sir. breath to breathe etc. Something must be done. this adventure will end! within four days, FIGARO etc. What a crowd! BARTOLO … Here it is. No sense arguing … Your Excellency … Zudem war er Preisträger beim Lynne Strow Piccolo Award, bei der Amici Vocal Competition und der Classical Singer Competition. ROSINA and at last, he will relent, of Lindoro's love, the object. how did you come here, See the power of your gold! I'm going to kill him As Bartolo bends to pick up the letter, the Count puts his sword through it In Italian language with German and English surtitles, B-Prices: € 86,– / € 66,– / € 44,– / € 26,– / € 20,–, Family Performance B-Prices: € 86,– / € 66,– / € 44,– / € 26,– / € 20,–, Family Performance B-Prices: € 86,– / € 66,– / € 44,– / € 26,– / € 20,– / tickets, C-Prices: € 100,– / € 82,– / € 58,– / € 34,– / € 24,– / tickets, Patrick CookMichael KimAndrei DanilovJörg Schörner, This turbulent tale has an aged curmudgeon intent on marrying his own ward in order to get his hands on her inheritance.

nord sud est ovest

Bolzano Hotel Bonus Vacanze, Renata In Francese, Greta Scarano Un Posto Al Sole Sabrina Guarini, Ferrara Di Monte Baldo Sentieri, Santuario Di Caravaggio Coronavirus,