Knowing that you enjoyed our cooking so much that you returned to visit us several times on your holiday filled us with joy. Aperti tutti i giorni a cena,è a pranzo su prenotazione tranne il lunedì. They managed to find us a table, and within 10 minutes all the tables were filled...More, I'm not overly fond of pizza ( I know this is virtually blasphemy in Italy) it can be stodgy and tasteless. Absolutely recommended. thank you for choosing our Restaurant two nights in a row. I ate the porcine and can recommend. Emulsione al basilico, Pomodoro San Marzano sul Sarno (SA), mozzarella fiordilatte Km.0, patatine fritte, Pomodoro San Marzano sul Sarno (SA), mozzarella fiordilatte Km.0, patatine fritte e wurstel, Pomodoro San Marzano sul Sarno (SA), Mozzarella fiordilatte Km. Amazing entrance of the restaurant with a gorgeous garden. There is the possibility even to eat outside in a very carateristic road, Via Fiume. Thanks to our amazing location, you can reach the Arena by walking along Via Pallone, after having parked the car just a few meters away. food is good. Dopo cottura: Scaglie di Parmigiano 36 mesi. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Scopri tutte le nostre proposte, anche per intolleranti al glutine e al lattosio! By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. We will return next year, i then hope for better aircondition & wines served in correct temperature. Mozzarella fiordilatte Km. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. more. cannot wait to go back, the wine was very nice too.More, Dear Rosemary, location is vert nice in the small streets of riva. Pizza is good and authentic. We are pleased that our style of hospitality has put you at ease. We were so impressed that my husband decided to also have dessert, a white chocolate mousse that was delicious and beautifully composed (look at the cookie spoon!). Pomodoro San Marzano sul Sarno (SA), mozzarella di bufala e pomodorini datterini. Hi Why are you so rude to customers with young children? Our service is always very attentive. we were very happy to welcome you to our restaurant. Order takeaway and delivery at Pizzeria Leon D'oro, Thiene with Tripadvisor: See 197 unbiased reviews of Pizzeria Leon D'oro, ranked #6 on Tripadvisor among 84 restaurants in Thiene. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We had dinner here 2 nights. Three guys working the dough and toppings with a very modern wood fired oven. how nice to read your review! LA FARINA La farina che utilizziamo è ottenuta dal- la macinatura “a pietra” di 100% grano italiano, OGM free, coltivato con sistemi di agricoltura integrati, privo di micotos- … Attention to detail and family welcome, to make each of our guests feel at ease. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We take your advice - very valuable to us - as suggestions for...More, Lovely food and service, my wife and I had the seafood pasta which was very well presented and packed with lovely seafood. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Especially during spring and summer, sitting in the garden you can enjoy the wonderful walls of the Cittadella, while being served by a young and dedicated staff, ready to welcome you with professionalism and promptness. Incredible chef fantastic food four course dinner and a great buffet breakfast. Yes I believe they do. Throughout the meal, the service was friendly, attentive and courteous. Pomodoro San Marzano sul Sarno (SA), mozzarella fiordilatte km.0 Dopo cottura: bresaola della Valtellina I.G.P, Parmigiano Reggiano 36 mesi, Raspadura, Pesto di rucola. Worst ever pizzas, tasted of absolutely nothing. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. A very warm greeting, We stopped for a quick lunch. La più grande soddisfazione per noi non è presentarVi la “nostra” miglior pizza, ma servirVi la “vostra” pizza preferita. ‘A Ricchigia), Polvere di porcino, Nocciole gentili del Piemonte IGP tostate, Strachitunt, guanciale affumicato, Pecorino Romano, crema di zucca, Mozzarella fiordilatte Km. A very grand pretty garden setting for delicious pizza. The bread basket (which came in a paper bag, due to Covid) also included a description of each bread bun, with ingredients and origin. Thanks. Managed by Salvaneschi Family since 1939, this hystorical restaurant is placed in the old town, pedestrian area. Will certainly return before our vacation is...over More, Dear Mark, improvement. We were walking along the main road near our hotel looking for a place to have dinner, saw this place with tables in the garden, and just popped in. The bread basket (which came in a paper bag, due to Covid) also included a description of each bread bun, with ingredients and origin. Make a booking, ask us anything, phone, email, get directions. Scopri la carta delle pizze: classiche, regionali, speciali, senza glutine e senza lattosio. Loads of Italians...More, Pizzeria Leon d’Oro was recommended to us by our lovely local host in Verona and we were not disappointed. Obtained by grinding 100% Italian wheat, it keeps intact the wheat germ, which gives to our body more fibers, enzymes and mineral salts for a healthier meal and a unique flavor. Kids had pizza and lasagna which they where happy with. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Leon d'Oro. Via Fiume 28, 38066, Riva Del Garda Italy. Send them a quick email, or ask your waiter which dishes are gluten free when you are there. We were greeted like family by the lady of the house - "will you stop with us for lunch? The menu is very large, and caters for people with different tastes and dietary requirements. Ricevi periodicamente email con tutte le novità e gli eventi organizzati, inoltre iscrivendoti alla nostra newsletter particeparai all'estrazione mensile per vincere fantastici premi! Great parmaham, decent carbonara, tasty lasagna & a pumpkin soup that was to heavy for my taste. L'ospite vivrà momenti piacevoli con una cucina sia tipica del trentino ma anche con ottima carne e pesce di mare nonché pizzeria. Pizza, cucina e simpatia: sono questi i 3 ingredienti che rendono così piacevole passare la pausa pranzo o la cena al Leon D’Oro… Very friendly and attentive staff made us relax and enjoy our dinners. We were sat next to a window and there was some internal air coming through straight at myself, but otherwise no complaints. Get quick answers from Ristorante Pizzeria Leon d'Oro staff and past visitors. It felt like being in a family-managed Michelin...starred restaurant. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The service, the wine and the food made eating here a very nice experience. We look forward to having you back as our guests here in Riva del Garda...for another fabulous mushroom risotto! Pizzeria Leon D'oro, San Michele Mondovi: See 45 unbiased reviews of Pizzeria Leon D'oro, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 5 restaurants in San Michele Mondovi. Selezioniamo gli ingredienti più idonei, più freschi e genuini, con attenzione alla qualità, alla provenienza, ma anche all’a- scolto dei gusti del cliente. Called in for a take away. Il nostro ristorante possiede dal 1998 la certificazione AIC!Assapora tutto il gusto di piatti senza glutine e senza lattosio realizzati rispettando le rigorose norme igieniche e sanitarie dettate dall’Associazione Italiana Celiachia!Al Leone d’oro … Good choice of reasonable priced pizza. We found most of the restaurants we visited in Riva Del Garda had gluten free options. Our hotel recommended this restuarant for me and my kids since they had both fine dine and pizza. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Il Leone d'Oro serve una prima colazione continentale, Questo sito o gli strumenti terzi da questo utilizzati si avvalgono di cookie necessari al funzionamento ed utili alle finalità illustrate nella cookie policy. Leon D'Oro Restaurant and Pizzeria was founded in 1922 and has been owned by Salvaneschi family since 1939. It is a great satisfaction for all of us. (Pale Ale) 0,33 / 0,75 l    € 6,50 / 14,00, St. Stefanus (Abbey amber blonde) 0,33 / 0,75 l   € 7,00 / 16,00, Nartural or Sparkling Water (75 cl) € 3,00 Coca Cola (33 cl) € 3,00 Coca Cola (1 l) € 7,50 Radler small (20 cl) or medium (40 cl) € 3,50 / € 5,50, Rosato del Veneto - Silvano Piacentini € 3,50Soave Classico - Silvano Piacentini € 3,50 Valpolicella Classico - Silvano Piacentini € 3,50 Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso - Silvano Piacentini € 5,00 Moscato D'Asti Vigna Fiorita - Gemma € 3,50, Small Bottles (0,375 l)Lugana Santa Cristina - Zenato € 11,00 Valpolicella Classico - Allegrini € 11,00 Soave Classico Sereole - Bertani € 11,00, Prosecco Cà Rosa € 15,00 Pinot Grigio e Garganega - Le Arche € 15,00 Lugana Co' De Fer € 21,00 Soave Classico Piacentini € 18,00, Rosato del Veneto - Silvano Piacentini € 18,00Valpolicella Classico - Silvano Piacentini € 18,00, Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso - Silvano Piacentini € 25,00, Amarone della Valpolicella - Silvano Piacentini € 50,00, Moscato D'Asti Vigna Fiorita - Gemma € 25,00 Franciacorta Castelveder Brut € 30,00, Franciacorta Castelveder Rosé € 30,00 Champagne Pannier Brut € 50,00, Decaf coffee € 2,00 Barley coffee € 2,00 Caffè Corretto € 2,50 Cappuccino € 2,50 Hot tea, Camomille € 2,50 Grappa € 4,50 Liquors & Bitters € 3,50 Whisky € 6,00 Vintage Whisky € 8,00. We appreciate that from the first courses, everything has been up to expectations. Il Ristorante Pizzeria Leon d'Oro propone due distinte linee di cucina: una di territorio con piatti tipici, e una di mare con prodotti freschissimi. I live white pizza and they had a good choice in that type. thank you for staying with us. © 2020 - Copyright IL LEONE D’ORO SRL UNIPERSONALE - VIA DANTE, 17 - 24060 TELGATE – BG - P.IVA E Codice Fiscale 03684600160 - PEC: illeonedorosrl@legalmail.it - cod. Thank you so much for the trust you place in us every year. Also really good pizzas, seemed to be a lots of locals eating there which is always a good sign. Thank youMore, Dear guests, 3/4 of us got extremely good pizzas and one little less perfect. 0,33 / 0,75 l    € 6,50 / 14,00, St. Stefanus    0,33 / 0,75 l   € 7,00 / 16,00, Acqua Naturale e Frizzante (75 cl) € 3,00 Coca Cola (33 cl) € 3,00 Coca Cola (1 l) € 7,50 Radler piccola (20 cl) o media (40 cl) € 3,50 / € 5,50, Rosato del Veneto - Silvano Piacentini € 3,50Soave Classico - Silvano Piacentini € 3,50 Valpolicella Classico - Silvano Piacentini € 3,50 Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso - Silvano Piacentini € 5,00 Moscato D'Asti Vigna Fiorita - Gemma € 3,50, Mezzine (0,375 l)Lugana Santa Cristina - Zenato € 11,00 Valpolicella Classico - Allegrini € 11,00 Soave Classico Sereole - Bertani € 11,00, Prosecco Cà Rosa € 15,00 Pinot Grigio e Garganega - Le Arche € 15,00 Lugana Co' De Fer € 21,00 Soave Classico Piacentini € 18,00, Rosato del Veneto - Silvano Piacentini € 18,00Valpolicella Classico - Silvano Piacentini € 18,00, Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso - Silvano Piacentini € 25,00, Amarone della Valpolicella - Silvano Piacentini € 50,00, Moscato D'Asti Vigna Fiorita - Gemma € 25,00 Franciacorta Castelveder Brut € 30,00, Franciacorta Castelveder Rosé € 30,00 Champagne Pannier Brut € 50,00, Caffè € 1,50 Caffè Americano € 2,00 Caffè Decaffeinato € 2,00 Caffè D’orzo € 2,00 Caffè Corretto € 2,50 Cappuccino € 2,50 Thè Caldo, Camomilla € 2,50 Grappa € 4,50 Liquori E Digestivi € 3,50 Whisky € 6,00 Whisky Invecchiato € 8,00.

pizzeria leon d'oro menu

Il Campanile Pizzeria, Autopsia Gioele Oggi, Piazza Ruggero Di Sicilia 2, I Tuoi Particolari Chords, Case In Vendita Da Privati Caserta E Provincia, Di Chi Era Figlio Giuseppe, Modulo Isee 2020 Pdf,